[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

If yo want to go for the spell damage - go for it. Personally i find the spell damage sources in PoE to be a joke most of the time, in all other cases - there is always Saffell's Frame which gives tons of max resists on top of the spell block.

For me the extra socket gives no damage because i use it for increased AoE, but if you go for a damage support gem it can give quite a lot.
For example if i decide to use concentrated effect instead my dps goes from 111725 to 184195 ( ~72.5k damage increase )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 15 mar. 2016 14:14:24
"
KorgothBG escribió:
If yo want to go for the spell damage - go for it. Personally i find the spell damage sources in PoE to be a joke most of the time, in all other cases - there is always Saffell's Frame which gives tons of max resists on top of the spell block.

For me the extra socket gives no damage because i use it for increased AoE, but if you go for a damage support gem it can give quite a lot.
For example if i decide to use concentrated effect instead my dps goes from 111725 to 184195 ( ~72.5k damage increase )

which one provides most dmg as 6th socket? CE?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Yes - Concentrated Effect, at the expense of 25% less AoE radius of course.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Yes - Concentrated Effect, at the expense of 25% less AoE radius of course.

can you name the rest of them?

did u try

added chaos, cold dmg? Innervate, enhance/empower?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Editado por útlima vez por unlucky_child en 17 mar. 2016 9:20:03
I'd say ... read the guide mate ^^

Added chaos is pretty much unscaleable with unarmed attacks, so is any flat damage that is not physical ( i.e. added cold ), level 3 enhance gives the wooping 8% increased area of effect, while level 3 empower - the insnae +1.2% base damage, innervate is just ... inferior compared to the 3 best options that we have - Concentrated effect, increased area of effect and culling strike.

So yup 3 choices ( as already discussed in the guide itself ) :
Concentrated effect - huge damage boost, with aoe radius drawback
increased area of effect - huge AoE radius boost ( and a minor damage boost with a quality gem )
culling strike - some damage, some attack speed and most importantly the culling strike effect
Thanks for your guide. I started playing mid way Talisman league, but got bored of my Cyclone Duelist and took a break as Ascendancy was around the corner. I saw your thread a while back, and after a fresh start as an AOF 2H IceCrash Maurder, I hit a gear/skill plateau and re-rolled as a FB build since I picked up a 780% unarmed pair of FB gloves, and Perandus sold me a Tabula Rosa for 70 coins.

I decided to go frenzy build ( my 2h hit 0.80 attack/second .... ) since my brother failed a couple times to make one and you also listed frenzy in your build. I realize my new char is more geared then my Maurader was on a fresh server, but the dps is insane. I don't think any of my chars had such an easy time leveling,

I've got solid defenses with Determination and a shield, along with decent aoe with melee splash ( was this recently buffed ? I don't recall ) and a Martial Artistry jewel. Using a 6L with Tabula helps too. Currently I have 5900 dps at 6 frenzy charges on a level 48 char, and the clear speed insane.

So my questions are :

1) I rolled a Scion since I've never built one, and the flexibility of the ascendancy tree looked enticing. There's a couple of skill points lost early but is made up with ascending and it's not too far away from the duelist tree. I'm currently planning on raider/slayer nodes. What is your opinion , or what would you personally pick ? I really like the flavor of Perma onslaught at full frenzy stacks. I'd lose a frenzy charge by not going Ranger -> Raider but I think the trade off would help my clear speed. If/when I can actually pick up my last two ascendancy points, I'd put it into slayer for +30% to rare/uniques. Everything else is just icing. Berserker might not be bad either with capped block but there seems to be no draw back going Slayer node.

2) I'm planning on Abyssus/ Daressos Defiance/ Darkray vectors as my gear. It has insane innate dodge. Do you think dodge/phase acrobatics nodes would be viable end game? My armor would take a huge hit so I might have to reconsider my gear. Doesn't seem worth the trade off.

3) Abyysus vs BoR. I know you posted the topic already, but I don't play legacy nor will I once this league ends. So if you were to play league, Abyssus or BoR? With high armor, block the extra damage doesn't seem bad, throwing in dodge and some evasion as well. However, the lack of armor slots and a weapon main hand makes me shy away. 9 gems lost for utility seems to hurt a lot. I can't justify going BoR given if I could buy them both.

4) I'm struggling to get more int for my CWDT enfeeble and hatred right now. I'll probably end up taking a +30 int node as a filler, but do you have any int problems late game or do you just craft them onto gear?

Thanks again for the guide and keep up the great work!
1)
If i was using a scion ... hmm taht's a hard question. Slayer though is not that good, it's 30% increased damage vs Rare and Unique Enemies .. that's really nothing, if it was more damage well that would've been a whole different story. Personally alongside the Raider i would've picked Gladiator ( for the block stuff ) or Juggernaut ( solely because of the "cannot be chilled" )

2)
In my opinion going for acrobatics and phase acrobatics ( two nodes that i absolutely love and use in most of my builds ) is NOT a good option in a build where you can stack block and/or high amounts of armour. The extra dodge that you get from your boots and chest are in no way less valuable if you don't have those two nodes.

3)
I would never go for BoR, i have a first edition almost perfect legacy BoR .. and i still would never use it in this build. It is extremely suboptimal in my opinion.

4)
I don't really have any intelligence problems at all. I have a total of 38 int from my rare gear pieces and 24 from the Abyssus and that's more than enough. Of course if you need it grab a +30 node, you can always refund it later when and if you cover that with your gear.
Thanks for your input. I'll reconsider picking something else instead of slayer. I love acrobatics/phase acro a lot but I'll save that for another iteration of a character.

I'll keep you posted on the build once I get time to play. I'm posting on forums at work right now hah! It's been so much more enjoyable to play and hopefully an 800% face breaker won't break my wallet too much.
I'm following your build every time I can since the beginning and I truly think you have to best facebreaker build I've found yet. I wanna know what are you thinking about the new facebreaker "ONE PUNCH MAN" assassin build with Rigwald's curse and Claw nods? Since you can now Crit with your facebreaker and all, a 100% chance to crit on first hit is not a bad thing I think, but what is your opinion about it?
I'm following your build every time I can since the beginning and I truly think you have to best facebreaker build I've found yet. I wanna know what are you thinking about the new facebreaker "ONE PUNCH MAN" assassin build with Rigwald's curse and Claw nods? Since you can now Crit with your facebreaker and all, a 100% chance to crit on first hit is not a bad thing I think, but what is your opinion about it?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional