[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

My rings are not so viable too,i will farm dried lake to get some good rares
using this rings now, and i will try to get some nice rare boots and necklace.
For edict of force
Spoiler
seems like it is working
Thanks for advice
Yup, edict of Force looks good.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I want to do a frenzy facebreaker build on perandus SC, is going Raider ranger for avatar of slaughter worth it? or are gladiator and champion superior even with frenzy?
and in case I go ranger, what passives should I ditch to grab fervor and savagey? (would take 6 points to grab both of them)
Editado por útlima vez por Sammun en 23 mar. 2016 18:45:50
That's a hard question, i honestly can't say which one is better. I'd probably go for Raider but that's in no way indicative of what's the best option. For the 6 needed points i'd say loose Amplify, the 12% increased physical damage node in the Defiance cluster and if you go with ranger - the 3 points taken above Master of the Arena.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
why blade vortex doesnt work with facebraeker :(

could u try and make crit build with rigwalds now?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Editado por útlima vez por unlucky_child en 24 mar. 2016 10:35:22
"
unlucky_child escribió:
why blade vortex doesnt work with facebraeker :(

Blade vortex is a spell, all spells work with facebreakers and blade vortex is not an exception. Of course the only thing that facebreakers give to a spell is the crit multi.

"
unlucky_child escribió:
could u try and make crit build with rigwalds now?

I've answered this many ( many! ) times before.
Short answer: No
Long answer: I won't make a crit FB build with Rigwald because the results are worse compared to a regular non-crit FB build.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 24 mar. 2016 11:44:36
how do u know its worse? Did u actualy try it?

anyway, ive never tried daresso before, but it says, when hit, i lose all charges.

SO:

1) i lose all charges when hit
2) since i lost all, how can i get onslaught?

3) i get charges per kill
4) but how can get 2 or more charges, when after the first kill monsters will hit me?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Editado por útlima vez por unlucky_child en 24 mar. 2016 12:18:56
Monsters hit you less than you think, thus you are with max charges most of the time ( you can always see the provided videos for proof )
When you get hit you gain onslaught BASED on the amount of charges lost.

As for crit - indeed i've tried a crit FB , additionally i've talked with enough people who tried it, additionally i've seen enough crit FB guides, additionally i have enough knowledge on the topic to know the end result even if i haven't checked any of the previous points.
With a crit version you can end up with a bit more damage ( not as much as you think becuase you loose the flat physical damage from a rare amulet .. and i'll say it again .. it is the SECOND biggest flat phys. damage gear piece ) while loosing way too much survivability.

On top of all that you can't really get high amounts of crit chance due to the mandatory for a FB build items which lack any ( i.e no rats next, no maligaros etc. )
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 24 mar. 2016 12:33:33
Editado por útlima vez por Kurotsume en 24 mar. 2016 15:49:32
It looks ok .. though ... 123 points ... even if you get to level 100 you'll end up with 120 points used.

P.S.
Btw don't underestimate the 40% increased defenses from equipped shield it's actually a much bigger armour boost than you think ;)
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 24 mar. 2016 16:08:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional