[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

It's not really a "quite substantial" difference, if i must say it's barely noticeable with 756% facebreaekrs ( yes not even well rolled ones ) my dps drops with around 30k when fully buffed ( from ~170k ) and with around 20k without flasks and on slaught ( from ~110k ). Again such a difference is barely noticeable. In high tier maps that's maybe 2 seconds longer boss fights .
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well i think that the enchantment for your boots is fine as it is and personally i wouldn't re-enchant it. As for your helmet - honestly it doesn't do any good i'd say try again for something useful. As for your gloves ... honestly i can't say ... i don't have much experience when it comes to gloves enchantments, but i'd say that if you feel that your current enchantment is helpful then stick with it.

Thank you for your kind respond! I still have some questions. I would like to know if you think there is still any improvement for my gear, and also I want to know if I should link my chaos golem to CWDT - but I have leveled up it to level 17 already :3

Thanks!
There is always a room for small improvements here and there .. but honestly who runs with perfect gear piece in every slot? With your current gear you are so close to having "perfect gear" that i wouldn't bother with any improvements if i were you.

As for the golem ... i'd say don't, self-casting it from time to time is not that bad and i'd suggest to stick to that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi Kongoth,

is it rly necessary to have such high block with 26k/40k armour with flask? With such high armour we are pretty much "immune" to physical damage unless you tank vaal smash or do something stupid.

Meaning we could spend into more life rather than going block.

And for spell damage we have saffell anyway.

Well you know my mindset on such things - you can never have too much defenses, and block being ( in my opinion ) the most powerful defensive mechanic is in my opinion pretty important. Of course as i've always stated that's how i do things in PoE and of course a couple of block chance more or less isn't going to make or break your character, but i think it's of the better things ( if not the best ) to spend your passives on
Hi, you say that if we decide to choose frenzy as our main skill we could (and as far as I know, we should) choose a different path at the passive skill tree in order to pick some frenzy nods, can you help me with that?

Edit: Duelist, btw
Editado por útlima vez por MrDelete en 1 abr. 2016 16:46:32
Well the changes are not substantial really.... just get the two nearest 2 frenzy charge nodes ... that's it :)
Hi, I am a newbie at this build and I would like to say it is really good build. But I have some questions:

- How can we use the curse skill and the other skill such as: golem, blood rage when all mana is reserved
- Right now I am lack of Int point, do I need to up some int nodes in the skill tree ?
- About the Amulet, Did you craft it yourself? Can so tell me how to craft it?

Thank you
I use my curse via Cast when Damage taken, and the rest - i have blood magic support gem linked to them.

If you need int - take a 30 int passive from the tree ( you can always refund it later when you don't need it )

My amulet, i've bought it without the crafted mods ( just with Life, Physical Damage and all resists ) the i've used the crafting bench of Elreon to craft the fire res and the armour.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I use my curse via Cast when Damage taken, and the rest - i have blood magic support gem linked to them.

If you need int - take a 30 int passive from the tree ( you can always refund it later when you don't need it )

My amulet, i've bought it without the crafted mods ( just with Life, Physical Damage and all resists ) the i've used the crafting bench of Elreon to craft the fire res and the armour.

Thank you so much. And one more thing, What is the difference between the normal gem and the corrupted? I have corrupted some gem but nothing happened

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional