[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yup the lightning golem gives more dps, the issue for me is that it has a bit high int. requirements. A level 20 golem already dies way too often, with a lower level golem it's even worse. With all that said if you can level it up to a high level then go for it!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
You said it may be hard to cap resists depending on uniques used, i notice on the 110 point duelist tree there is a diamond skin node 1 away, what would you give up for that? one of the armor nodes? life per second?
probably the 4% life + 6% eva/armour node in the duelist starting area.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
It is added ... a quote from the guide:

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Great Old One's Ward is a unique shield which gives huge amonts of DPS, ok block chance and life and extra 10% chance to block spells. The drawback is the lack of armour in my case that means ~13000 less armour compared to Lioneye's Remorse.
Ah yes, my bad! Indeed a good leveling unique, i'll add it to the list ( after work :D )
Hey Korgoth,

Thanks for your really detailed guide on facebreakers, it's really informative and has helped me a lot in understanding the mechanics of facebreakers

I just came back to PoE after a year and was wondering if you could give me some advice to improve my FB cyclone mara. My dps unbuffed is just 45k which is quite measly and I have no idea why.

Please advise.

Well, what do you mean by "unbuffed"? Is that without hatred, blood rage, golem, frenzy charges? And if that's the case why do you care about that dps number when you have all of these things up 100% of the time? It's like saying "Why do i have only 10 damage when i don't wear my facebreaker gloves"
Hey ya'll. Korgoth, thanks for the super detailed guide. I come here often to get ideas in fine tuning my build.

I just wanted to say... I think that HoA + ele prolif + added burn + aoe as a 4L can be amazing for facebreaker. It does take a good amount of mana reserve, but imo enables some of the best possible clear speeds for facebreaker builds. My build is min/max around cyclone and this AOE prolif, and it feels really good imo!

Here's a plateau I just cleared in 2:45 if you're curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mUeIG3nyQQ
Editado por útlima vez por demopolos en 20 abr. 2016 19:21:14
Well, It looks good to me. :)
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well, what do you mean by "unbuffed"? Is that without hatred, blood rage, golem, frenzy charges? And if that's the case why do you care about that dps number when you have all of these things up 100% of the time? It's like saying "Why do i have only 10 damage when i don't wear my facebreaker gloves"

fair point at that :)

anything I should improve on gear-wise?

Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional