[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well think of it that way. In my case for 3 points i get 16% armour, 7 % max life and 24% increased damage.
For those 3 points you can get 24% increased damage and 5% life ( so i'll loose 16% armour and 2% life )

In the end it goes down to whether or not you can get better results by spending the points elsewhere compared to the jewel that you want to use ( + the bonuses that you get from reaching a specific socket .... in this case 16% armour )

P.S. i guess to check my jewels you need to view them through my profile ( everything in my profile is public )

I cant really see your characters passive tree in your profile.. or I am blind...

No , no my bad ... i guess i've forgot to make my character list available.. anyway it should be visible now ( next to achievements and challenges )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I absolutely need to do a facebreaker build with the new unique talisman that adds crit and claw nodes to unarmed.
But I have no idea how to go about it. A friend told me that Shadow would be optimal for it. I know you`ll update this thread soon with the crit version of the build but what would you suggest?
"
aerotsu escribió:
I absolutely need to do a facebreaker build with the new unique talisman that adds crit and claw nodes to unarmed.
But I have no idea how to go about it. A friend told me that Shadow would be optimal for it. I know you`ll update this thread soon with the crit version of the build but what would you suggest?

Well shadow would be the best option but i won't include a crit FB build in this guide ( though i'd probably made a separate guide for it at some point ) .

And a quote from me on the matter:

"
KorgothBG escribió:

It would be fun to build a shadow crit facebreaker. Though i think that the damage would be much better , the defenses would suffer quite a bit... in any case it's definitely an awesome talisman tat is worth fooling around with. Most likely i'll try to make such a build later in the league.

EDIT:
Here's a tree that i've made literally in 5 mins ( meaning that it's most likely not optimized ) :

Can work with shadow, scion and ranger. It lacks block and armour ( because well ... it's on the right side of tree ) so i took acro + phase acro to compensate a bit.

Of course a tree based on the left side of the tree can be made which will provide more defenses but less crit and damage.

When it comes to the gear for it i would say:

Weapon: None
Gloves: Facebreakers
Shield: Great Oldd One's Ward
Chest: Daresso's Defiance///lightning coil
Boots: Rare boots /// Atziri's Step
Belt: Meginord's Girdle
Helmet: Abyssus
Rings: Rare rings with flat phys, life, resists, accuracy ( possibly diamond rings )
Amulet: Rigwald's Curse

Gems: Cyclone + Fortify + Melee Physical + Blood Magic + Faster Attacks + Crit Multiplier
Auras: Hatred + Grace OR Hatred + Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark that way you could possibly drop the blood magic and use crit chance///PCoC instead
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 17 dic. 2015 4:23:06
"
aerotsu escribió:

Ranger have hp+eva nodes at start. prob best choice if you are going crit. Things to take note is that you are going to play evasion melee build with bad hp pool and +40% phys damage helmet. In standard you prob can run lighting coil but gearing is going to be really expensive. giving up amulet slot is not a small thing in facebreaker. you lose alot hp+flat phys+possible resist. Rings should have lot of resist+accuracy+flat phys+hp aka really expensive rings. If you dont have shit loads of currency RT is lot better for fb.
Editado por útlima vez por Taotao11 en 17 dic. 2015 4:14:01
"
Taotao11 escribió:
"
aerotsu escribió:

Ranger have hp+eva nodes at start. prob best choice if you are going crit. Things to take note is that you are going to play evasion melee build with bad hp pool and +40% phys damage helmet. In standard you prob can run lighting coil but gearing is going to be really expensive. giving up amulet slot is not a small thing in facebreaker. you lose alot hp+flat phys+possible resist. Rings should have lot of resist+accuracy+flat phys+hp aka really expensive rings. If you dont have shit loads of currency RT is lot better for fb.

Yup i have to agree with everything you say. The good thing about FB is that you get more than enough damage without huge passive tree investments and that allows you to focus on your defenses, and that is just not an option for crit builds.
Hey KorgothBG

That Rigwald's Curse Talisman looks cool, to make a "diferente" Facebreaker build :)

You think that the crit would add much more damage to the build? While using it, it would get crit from any critical % node on the tree (Like, Assassination), or only the crit from craw ones?

You think theres any point doing a crit FB build, starting at the left side of the tree (Duelist or Marauder)? Wich one would be better?

Thank you!

Would be nice to have a Crit FB guide, I really belive that your guides are the best written ones :p
Hey DreamE!
All crit passives AND gear mods will affect the crit chance while wearing the talisman and not just the claw ones.
As for going on the left side ... i don't really know ... there aren't many generic crit related nodes there but on the other hand there are plenty of awesome defensive passives. Personally when it comes to crit i like to go full crit aiming for max crit chance etc. That is not possible if you go for a build on the left side of the tree.

My honest opinion is that a crit FB build will be significantly inferior compared to a regular RT Facebreaker build ( of course i might be terribly wrong! ...though i doubt it).

I'm glad that you like my guides ^^ I like to believe that they are good for something because they are made after extremely extensive testing ... and when (and if) i decide to make a new one i'd have to once again test the shit out of it before i even imagine to present it to someone else. So yeah ... maybe i'll make a crit FB guide at some point ... but sadly i doubt that it would be anytime soon.
Thank you!

Also, going CI for crit wont be viable?
Im very noob about CI

Your guides are nice! I have already followed the facebreaker and the 2h flicker, and i enjoyed both builds :)

Yeah, i guess that CI can be doable, though there might be some mana issues ( since yo can't use blood magic support gem ).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional