[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yup i saw that yesterday.
It would be fun to build a shadow crit facebreaker. Though i think that the damage would be much better , the defenses would suffer quite a bit... in any case it's definitely an awesome talisman tat is worth fooling around with. Most likely i'll try to make such a build later in the league.

EDIT:
Here's a tree that i've made literally in 5 mins ( meaning that it's most likely not optimized ) :

Can work with shadow, scion and ranger. It lacks block and armour ( because well ... it's on the right side of tree ) so i took acro + phase acro to compensate a bit.

Of course a tree based on the left side of the tree can be made ( and i'll come up with one after lunch) which will provide more defenses but less crit and damage.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 23 dic. 2015 6:26:42
Hello!
What has changed in duelist's skill tree after this latest patch?

Well like i said in the previous page - nothing.
The only change i made was to take the herbalism cluster instead of the unrelenting cluster, nothing else. Also there are no changes gear-wise or gem-wise.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 dic. 2015 15:50:37
How did you take Weapon Artistry without One Handed Melee Damage node? Or is it a tree bug? (Mara version 100 and 110pts)
As the title says "[2.0.1] How to smash Heads... " so it is not updated yet. Even though there are no tree changes that affect this build ... it seems that the tree is still... a bit broken ,,, since it is the 2.0.1 tree and not the current 2.1 tree.
Soon i'll update everything ( even though ... skill tree speaking .. there isn't much to update ).
Ok just wanted to know.

BTW a friend (templar cycloner) got dps boost from 200k to 340k thanks to the update. Yay
There was no cyclone buff. It's just that now the cyclone tooltip dps now displays the correct amount of damage but in reality it was always that. Well actually now the cyclone damage was reduced by 10% ... so it was even higher before ( just the tooltip was incorrect ).

P.S. Never believe the tooltip dps ( nor care for it ), the actual performance is all that matters!
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 dic. 2015 18:36:44
Thanks for the answer, sir.
Sorry for the delay. I had problems with my connection due to a storm.
So it will stay that way?

Absolutely, it will stay that way.
So i think that i've updated this guide for 2.1 ... there were not that many changes that affect it really ( put on the new trees, changed a few sentences here and there, mentioned blasphemy and talismans + the unarmed crit enabling one).

I just need to update the damage screenshots and that would be it for now.

IF i've missed something guys please let me know ! :)

EDIT : I've uploaded the new screens
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 14 dic. 2015 18:32:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional