[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Melee Splash getting a buff in the upcoming patch.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1488901

My devotion to Infernal Blow Facebreaker shall be rewarded! :)
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
Editado por útlima vez por Eustacio en 6 dic. 2015 21:59:45
"
Eustacio escribió:
Melee Splash getting a buff in the upcoming patch.
My devotion to Infernal Blow Facebreaker shall be rewarded! :)

Yup! Good news! :)

So the new patch as far as we know at this point will have the following changes:
+ Substantial Melee Splash buff
+ Finally a proper tooltip DPS of Cyclone
+ Lower mana costs of attack skills
- Minor Cyclone damage nerf

As far as the tree goes ... there are no changes that affect this build but 1 minor thing. Because the ranger area was changed a bit i'd probably take the Herbalism cluster for 4 passives (total of 10 dex, 20% life, 20% life recovery speed, 20% life recovery from flasks ) instead of the Unrelenting cluster again for 4 passives (total of 20% life and 15% reduced mana cost of skills) but that really is a laughably small change... i won't even post tree since that is the ONLY change in the tree allocation-wise. As for changes to already existing nodes ... as far as i see there is only 1 change that affects us and that's the Amplify cluster. For the two points that we spend there now we will get 10% increased AoE radius and 20% increased AoE damage instead of 11% increased AoE radius and 12% increased AoE damage.

So yeah .. that's all it seems.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:

- Minor Cyclone damage nerf

Do you really think that the nerf will be "minor"? You know, when they nerf, they nerf! Anyway, this nerf "policy" makes no sense. If the problem was Heavy Strike dealing less damage than cyclone, why not just buff HS without nerfing Cyclone, a skill loved and used by so many players? Heavy Strike will continue to be what it ever was: a ugly, slow-clearing and clumsy skill, buffs and all.
Editado por útlima vez por lussiano en 7 dic. 2015 11:53:29
10% sounds pretty minor to me...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Does the new passive tree affect this build/guide?
Nope, not really. Read my "long" post about that located in this very page for a more detailed answer.
Infernal Blow possibly viable again? Would love to play that skill again.
Possibly... to be honest it is "viable" now ... just not very good.
And here are some changes that affect this build more or less

"Dominating Blow mana cost has been reduced substantially. The attack now deals 125% of base damage at level 1, increasing to 155.4% at level 20. Minions created by it now deal 35% less damage at all levels."
Yup, that's right... weaker minions, but better damage for the attack itself thus cementing the minion's place as a nice "extra"

"Skills which detonate corpses (such as Detonate Dead, Abyssal Cry and Infernal Blow) have had their radius increased by 22%."
Well ... better explosion radius, combined with the melee splash buff it seems that this will bring infernal blow back to where it was awhile ago.

"There was a display bug that caused Cyclone to show the wrong DPS value and attack speed. We have fixed this bug, so you'll now notice the visual DPS almost double and the attack speed on the gem shoot up a lot. In addition, we have reduced the damage of Cyclone by around 10% and have reduced the damage of its initial hit."
An expected nerf if you ask ... i was expecting a much bigger nerf hit actually so personally i'm fine with this and i don't see it as a problem.

Melee Splash now applies to a significantly larger area, has no penalty on its primary hit, and increases in radius as the gem levels up.
Great buff for all single target attacks! Maybe now there will be a reason to use one ( again ).
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 9 dic. 2015 5:49:41
want to try ur build when new league starts
Is there would be some lack of damage on high lvl? due that i can't obtain legacy version of FB gloves

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional