[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I had a extra chaos so on a lark I decided to trade for a Facebreaker and start a new toon with Facebreaker and IB. This is the most fun I've had in ages, I was running a flame totem build which while it had the DPS it was just to clinical. I've raided my other toons for items and I've been playing this toon non stop for the last two days. Thank you Korgoth for the very comprehensive guide and the loads of fun.
Grinding through the realm.
nice new patch :)

you see any of the skills (besides blasphemy) usefull for facebreakers? :)
Not really. But it seems like there would be some cool talismans that would be better than the current amulets ( i.e. the 30% increased physical damage one ).

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 21 nov. 2015 9:54:16
Hey first of all, the best and detailed guide I've read! I have a question with the new updates and the upcoming, is it viable to create a duelist with dominating blow in HC darkshrine? I'd like to create one..?
Viable - yes. Dominating blow isn't the best unarmed attack for sure but it provides useful meatshields for HC. As for hc... from experience i can tell you that being successful in hc has more to do with the player than with the actual build that the player is using :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What's the current most powerful single blow skill/setup for Facebreakers? Not asking highest DPS, just highest damage per hit - as in 1 click to kill the whole screen. I'm guessing, Ice Crash; maybe IB?
Highest single damage per hit - Ice Crash.
Hey guys!
I just want to say that i've finally upgraded my PC. It's still not very good ... but it is significantly better! I did some testing and i'll be able to stream from time to time ( the performance drops to the levels that i was playing before the pc upgrade so it's tolerable. )

Btw those new jewels guys ... they look awesome!
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 18 nov. 2015 19:32:34
Been playing this build for 3 days now and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Fairly rich so I was able to grab some of the GGz but haven't bothered with gems quite yet. The damage is quite insane even without GG items. Level 78 with 19k armour and over 40k cyclone tooltip (w/ inc AoE). Current setup is:

Editado por útlima vez por Smoketreez en 19 nov. 2015 6:19:46
The new expansion looks pretty awesome! And all of the Duelist sub-classes are announced :P
And from what i see the Champion sub-class is definitely the one to pick for this build. Nice survivability boost, some damage and free Fortify!
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 20 nov. 2015 16:33:29

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional