[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

hey, can u explain pls, how armor mitgation works with abyssus?
40% more physical damage taken
so that bonus pluses to attack of monsters or it just lower my mitgation ?
"
sherigan escribió:
hey, can u explain pls, how armor mitgation works with abyssus?
40% more physical damage taken
so that bonus pluses to attack of monsters or it just lower my mitgation ?

Check out "Tips and tricks" section N:31.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi, I've been testing something out and works quite well, maybe too well... so what I would suggest, as I already played your build multiple times with Infernal Blow and Cyclone skills (and loved it) - consider dropping/replacing blood magic gem on the main skill setup and using blasphemy + warlords mark/poachers mark. Will give you space for an additional damage gem and possibly make you tankier due to life/mana leech/onhit from warlords/poachers mark.

Just recently started the league and doing the cyclone 2H using this blasphemy setup, but might try this again with Ice Crash, really fun build to play. Had 2 characters level 91 using this build in 2 consecutive challenge leagues (HC) and was basically unkillable.
Interesting idea. Though i do see a problem. It's true that you free up a socket for a different support gem but you also loose an aura due to the Blasphemy.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey I have a question: is it worth using Fragile Bloom Jewel?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fragile_Bloom
Is it worth getting 2% of life regen (it is giving me 90~~ life reg per sec) for 10% increased damage taken ? Or should i use some +dmg jewel instead?

And why are you not using any life leech/life gain on hit on your cyclone? You're too deffensive to use it ? Or more dmg from added fire is better?
In my opinion Fragile bloom is not worth it, especially when you can get insanely better rare jewels ( and the 10% increased damage applies to all damage sources ). You see after a certain point of stacking defenses ( and this build reaches that point and goes waaay beyond it ) the only things that can kill you are sudden bursts of damage that can one-two shot you. The 2% life regen won't help you with that and on the other hand the increased damage taken will just make it worse. Don't get me wrong life regen is awesome and i truly love it ( most than most PoE players ) but in this case it's just not worth it. ;)

As for life leech on cyclone .. there is no need for it .. the massive life regen combined with the more than enough life leech that you get from Blood Rage is more than you need.
As for Life gained on hit .. again .... no need for it ( because of the reasons stated above ) Not to mention that say 50 life per hit does nothing for you when you have massive amounts of life.

My personal FB build is easily the most defensive one on the forums ... and there isn't any reason to make it even more defensive if you are going to sacrifice too much offensive capabilities for it.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 dic. 2015 14:05:28
"
KorgothBG escribió:
In my opinion Fragile bloom is not worth it, especially when you can get insanely better rare jewels ( and the 10% increased damage applies to all damage sources ).

I get it, thanks. Can you link here your rare jewels? :)
Well at this point i use only 1 rare jewel with :
7% max life
10% increased melee damage
14% increased melee physical damage while holding a shield
You could check it out in the skill tree in the "My facebreaker build" section ... it's in the socket above Resolute Technique.

And of course there can be even better jewels... the perfect one would be with :

16% increased Physical Damage
7% increased maximum Life
12% increased Area Damage
12% increased Melee Damage
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well at this point i use only 1 rare jewel with :
7% max life
10% increased melee damage
14% increased melee physical damage while holding a shield
You could check it out in the skill tree in the "My facebreaker build" section ... it's in the socket above Resolute Technique.

And of course there can be even better jewels... the perfect one would be with :

16% increased Physical Damage
7% increased maximum Life
12% increased Area Damage
12% increased Melee Damage

Yeah, on your personal skill tree, every jewel socket is empty so that's why i asked.
And my another question, Is investing 3 points into get to another jewel socket (this one abowe resolute technique) is better and investing in some dmg nodes?
Well think of it that way. In my case for 3 points i get 16% armour, 7 % max life and 24% increased damage.
For those 3 points you can get 24% increased damage and 5% life ( so i'll loose 16% armour and 2% life )

In the end it goes down to whether or not you can get better results by spending the points elsewhere compared to the jewel that you want to use ( + the bonuses that you get from reaching a specific socket .... in this case 16% armour )

P.S. i guess to check my jewels you need to view them through my profile ( everything in my profile is public )
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 dic. 2015 15:21:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional