[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hey, trying out your build with infernal blow and absolutely love it so far. Thank you so much.

I've been trying out the blasphemy + warlord's mark trick posted above. What do you think about these modifications to the build:

1. Using an extra damage gem instead of blood magic
2. Using CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased duration - with reliable endurance charges with WM, this lasts a decent amount of time in oh shit situations.
3. This way I can use Belly instead of Daresso's for more life

Do you think these extra defences plus the leech from WM offsets the loss of a defensive aura?
Well like i've always said - if it's working well for you keep using that setup ^^
It has it's pros. and it cons.
Let me try and list some of them:

Pros.
+ More Damage due to the extra support gem
+ More Life due to the belly of the beast
+ Getting some more life leech ( don't forget that Daresso gives leech too )

Cons.
- Less Armour due to Belly of the beast and no Determination
- Less Evasion due to Belly of the BEast
- No Onslaught due to no Daresso's Defiance
- Loosing 6% Dodge chance ( think of it as losing 6% chance to block )
- Loosing the ability to use any other curse besides Warlord's Mark

Other stuff:
Don't forget that Daresso generates endurance charges much easier .. after all it's 100% chance to get one per kill, it's true that you loose them when you take a hit ( and gain Onslaught ) but if you decide to use CWDT + Immortal Call + Inc. Duration (which personally i simply can't stand) the charges will be used by the CWDT first ... so instead of "loosing" them you'll expend them for your Immortal call.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is cyclone still the best skill to use with facebreaker? Or has Infernal Blow replaced it? Cyclones aoe is just feels to low for me as of right now at lvl 58.
Hardcore viable?
@MrMuahaha
Yes, Cyclone is still the best. Do you have the needed unique jewels for the cyclone ?

@Amarian
Short answer - yes.
Slightly longer answer:
Facebreakers builds are pretty much the tankiest melee builds, and this one is pretty much the tankiest fb build. So if this build is not HC viable then a melee HC viable build does not exist.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Rewoks escribió:

Why Hc viable build does not exist?

You kind of ... failed to read what i wrote ...
@KorgothBG

Yes I have warlords reach right now. Im ganna get the second gem and see if that improves the aoe more.I dont know but for some reason it feels sluggish to me.
Well on top of the jewels, do you have amplify ? Are you using Concentrated effect ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional