[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hi, im really interested in Facebreaker but I cant decide which should i go for, Marauder or Duelist Facebreaker?
"
NabD escribió:
Hi, im really interested in Facebreaker but I cant decide which should i go for, Marauder or Duelist Facebreaker?

go for Marauder he looks best there is no real difference between them
Write random stuff here
"
RunMyWay escribió:
"
NabD escribió:

go for Marauder he looks best there is no real difference between them
i see, is there any difference in the early stage?
"
NabD escribió:

Well like runmyway said its all about what pleases your eye.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
coming back to standard, i have this lvl 90 duelist that i used to rock Atziri with FB cyclone before Warbands.
Now im back, got a skill reset and im wondering few things

reduced mana, hatred, determination, herald is no option anymore, what is ?
When did Defiance become favoured over legacy LC and why ?
A rare evasion shield can have better stats (and block!) than Lioneyes Remorse, giving effectivly more life (via evasion, innate max life, higher block) than Remorse - so why the remorse ?

- thanks

my "old" gear for reference
Editado por útlima vez por RagnarokX en 2 oct. 2015 5:08:22
Well uhm ... re-read the guide mate ... everything is there...
But to answer the questions in a few words.

1. reduced mana doesn't work on reserved mana costs now. Hatred + Determination is the way to go imo.

2.LC was better waaay back when high amounts of max light res were achieveable. Now when thats not possible the Defiance outweights the LC greatly.

3.A rare shield could be better IF you have one with Tier 1 rolled life, block chance, flat armour and % armour and such a shield is hard to get.
You see with this build 50% of your armor comes frm your shield and by having a low/no armour on your shield you are loosing tons of survivability.

P.S. Get new rings man .. these are horrible.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
How do you handle reflect mod maps if you use Ice Crash? Today I wad doing a Plateu map with 18% Phys damage reflected , Beyond mod, Temp Chains and nothing more. But I couldn't finish it. Was daying a lot. I had almost 19k armour, 5100 life, all res overcapped, 61% chance to block, (AA + Determinaton), 470 life per sec regen. I even replaced Melee phys damage gem with Life leech and turned off HoA but to no avail... my DPS lowered to 27k only but it didn't help. One big pack of monsters and I one shot myself. Plz help
Big Packs of monsters + big damage + reflect = troubles.
One should be very careful when it comes to the amont of monsters that you hit at once in reflect maps.
Not to mention that you could bump into reflect mobs on top of the reflect map mod.
Having and using Taste of Hate or Rumi's flask is an immense help vs the reflect from killing big packs.
The other option is to just stop doing reflect maps and start rerolling them instead.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well uhm ... re-read the guide mate ... everything is there...
But to answer the questions in a few words.

1. reduced mana doesn't work on reserved mana costs now. Hatred + Determination is the way to go imo.

2.LC was better waaay back when high amounts of max light res were achieveable. Now when thats not possible the Defiance outweights the LC greatly.

3.A rare shield could be better IF you have one with Tier 1 rolled life, block chance, flat armour and % armour and such a shield is hard to get.
You see with this build 50% of your armor comes frm your shield and by having a low/no armour on your shield you are loosing tons of survivability.

P.S. Get new rings man .. these are horrible.

The rings are used for IRR, i switch them on tough boss.

Re: shield
-----
This might just be my opinion, but i feel like evasion and high block is a bettr combination high average block and armour. The way block scales with high life makes every single % of block worth a big chunk of virtual extra life. If you take high evasion into the equation, you gain even more virtual life, more so than armout % mitigation can achieve. Are you absoluty certain that Remorse is NOT outdone by a shield with evasion + high block (+ Rumi)?

Re: LC
-----
when you back when high lightning res was achievable, what does that mean ? I dont see what has changed about it, i can still great high lightning res right as easily as before i left ?

Im wondering, is the main reason you use Defiance over LC not the fact that perhaps the endurance charge thingy on it is better now that cwdt enduring cry is no thing anymore ?

- thanks
About the shield - the differnce in a high armour shield and a shield no armour at all is insanely huge , the lack of armour on your shield literally increases the one-shot situations by douzens, physical reflect becomes unbearable and even the mobs with reflect mod are getting deadly. Evasion is nice but unlike block and dodge it is not a flat % and actually work just like armour in the sense that it depends on the accuracy of the attacker as well as the amounts of evasion rating that you have. And because of that unless you really invest into evasion you won't get as much from it as you might think.
As for the block ... 2% more block chance is cool ... but not a game changer.

About the LC. LC was the best chest back when you were able to get 82-83% lightning res without a flask on. Now that is impossible and that limits the amounts of converted and then reduced phys damage. on the other hand Daressogives the same amount of armour/evasion/life, it does not reduce your lightning res, it gives some life leech, it generates endurance charges at crazy rates and essentially you have max charges all the time which as you've already pointed out is harder to achive now with the end cry change (also i want to remind that the dmg redction from end charges is flat ), it gives 6% dodge which acts the same way as block ... so think about it as +6% max block, it gives onslaught now and then which nicely increases your clear speed. And all that with no drawback whatsoever. On top of all that Taste of Hate now exist and it does what LC do ... but better.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional