[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thats the thing ... none of the available movement skills/buffs are good enough. And that's why i just use Quicksilver flask with extra movement speed mod rolled. That's it .. it works good enough for me and in my opinion it's all that you really need.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello Korgoth

Thanks for this awesome guide. I am following it for some time and got stuck with 35k dps with 3 frenzy charges, hatred and blood rage. Here is my gear:

Can you point out what to improve next? I want to reach the dps you got:D

Passives:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAO4EhwSzBS0GOQkzCpsLYQz3FCAVIBXsGbQaPhuXG60hYCpNLOktgy_MMk41kjwFPC09Dz3iPfw_J0CgR35I7krIUEdRYFhjXz9i7GVNZ5to8m6qcql07XTxeK55OXrvfNl-4oNfg8yE2YTvhrOK8IzPj5mZK6IAqZWsr64-r2yvp7Xytoq3PrkdvTa9gb6nwGbAv8GCxFjEgsT2xq7G2MqQ0TbTfti92sHiLORR5wrpRu8O73rvfPAf8i_zBvZI9qP3Mvuq_go=?accountName=ariakas6165&characterName=Timarci

Thks
Editado por útlima vez por ariakas6165 en 19 oct. 2015 15:30:03
1. Well .. you have a non-legacy gloves .. bad rolled on top of that ... so don't expect anything above 40k even if you have perfect mirrored gear and level 100 character ... so yeah ... get better gloves first
2. Amulet with higher phys damage
3. 20/20% gems
4. i don't know what your jewels are .. but more and better jewels ( the pugilist and rare damage + life jewels )
5. When you level up a bit more spend more passives on damage/attack speed nodes ( and/or jewel sockets if you have good enough damage jewels )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 oct. 2015 15:58:05
"
ariakas6165 escribió:
Hello Korgoth

Thanks for this awesome guide. I am following it for some time and got stuck with 35k dps with 3 frenzy charges, hatred and blood rage. Here is my gear:

Can you point out what to improve next? I want to reach the dps you got:D

Thks

Man, 35k cyclone dps is plenty. You'll never need more than that. 20k is enough to do anything in the game. At this point, improve your defenses if you can.
Editado por útlima vez por lussiano en 21 oct. 2015 9:33:32
I use Stun + Endu-Charge on Stun @ my trigger gems.

With trash mobs i have constant 3 Charges up.

Will Riposte + Melee Dmg be good enough to stun bosses?
(if the trash is killed and the fight lasts longer than 10 sec)
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
You don't need the stun gem to get charges from trash mobs with end charge on stun... you already stun them without it. As for stunning bosses... that requieres a lot more ... and it actually requires completely different build (search for stunlock ground slam heavy strike 2h mace builds)
k, thx thus i can check for a better support-gem instead of stun.

i saw it myself with the "master of the blade" (gorge boss) yesterday.
I finished him only with the trigger gems, but not a single charge was given.
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
Yes, because bosses have lots of life you need a proper stunning attack + lots of damage + very high amounts of "reduced Enemy Stun Threshold" via gear and passives.
Hi kongoth

I played with my lvl 95 facebreaker again and ripped 4 times today because of dominus with difficult mapmods :p

In the past i could roll blue maps with packsize bosses were easy ... Now i really have to watch oit for the map mods :)

Thats a good thing, mapping got more challanging.

But after 4 rips today i find myself more and more skipping bosses because i dont want to loose exp. :)

How do you manage lvling in endgame?
Do you skip bosses?
Hey mate!
First of all gratz on your completed set of 20 challenges ( i didn't have the time nor the dedication to get them all this time ).

Now about the leveling - that's a good question. I don't skip bosses but i watch for the mods i roll and i know that it doesn't sound very important .. but based on the rolled map mods i watch for the mods on the strongboxes and reroll them if necessary.
Now as i said i don't skip bosses but i tend to skip map types. If a map boss posses any threat to a certain build i clear it with a different build. I mean ... sure ... the chance to die to a certain map boss might be less than 5% ... but when you are high level you know very well that it's not worth risking it. The same goes for map mods ... you must assess how much of a risk is to run certain mod or a combination of mods and act accordingly.

After 2.0 i've level up from 95 to 96 ... honestly i was determined to get to 100. But the map drop rates were atrocious ( for me at least ) and i've lost my determination. Maybe i'll try again when the new big patch comes out.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 25 oct. 2015 19:08:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional