[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Just having positive resists is not nearly enough. Go for 75/75/75 asap. Grab as many resistance nodes as needed as soon as possible until you can cap your res with just your gear then refund those res nodes.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 24 sept. 2015 7:27:23
Okay ill do just that. Ill fill in the nodes next to diamond skin asap then.

UPDATE:

You guys are fantastic with your advice. with the suggestions you mentioned my character has improved dramatically! and through the generous offerings of fellow exiles i managed to snag the shield for 2c and a derassos for 6c. got it 5s4L very quickly and am about to test it out.

Granted now i need to make up more resists in the tree but im more than willing to work with that. You guys saved my build and I love you hahah.
Editado por útlima vez por Ddg en 24 sept. 2015 9:31:26
Hi korgoth

What build will you be playing in the new upcoming 1 month league?
Also facebreaker cyclone? :)
@Ddg

I'm happy to hear that ^^

@hitreza
I doubt that i'll do facebreaker ( usually i don't do one in such events ). Maybe an elemental split arrow shadow or a caster of some sort ... firestorm witch/shadow maybe.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello! thanks for nice build, its revived my hero. As newbie failed with passive tree after reset all patch so gone for pure block with 800 hp lol. But facebreaker build now changed all ^^
Only one thing i want is to attack speed same as mages casting skills or something xD
Editado por útlima vez por Aleunei en 24 sept. 2015 17:18:11
"
Aleunei escribió:
Hello! thanks for nice build, its revived my hero. As newbie failed with passive tree after reset all patch so gone for pure block with 800 hp lol. But facebreaker build now changed all ^^
Only one thing i want is to attack speed same as mages casting skills or something xD

Get some Faster Attacks slotted and you'll see a big increase already.
Shameless copy paste from reddit

Hi, I'm almost level 70 and I need some help regarding gems
The top I use is 5l 2 red 2 green 1 blue with 2 different setups
cyclone-melee phys dmg-mana leech-concentrated effect-life gain on hit(20%quality noice) {12,3 k dps}
cyclone-melee phys dmg-mana leech-concentrated effect-added fire dmg {17,2 k dps}
Because added fire dmg gives me such a huge boost I was thinking of replacing life gain on hit but that severely reduces my survivability
I also have cwdt+enfeeble but I feel like I still am too squishy (I have abyssus so 50% increased dmg to me)

Kaom's unique mobs oneshot me
defenses:
life 2,7 k
armor 5,3k
22% evasion chance
56% block chance
75% fire
70% cold
48% lightning
-60% chaos
Editado por útlima vez por Valakd en 26 sept. 2015 13:22:50
I'd really suggest that you read the guide :)
Hello again Korgoth and freinds im back with another question and a positive update!

First things first: Resists are capped! managed to do that pretty easily and ive gotten my DPS up to around 17-18k when everythings ticking (25k when i pop my Lion's Roar). chugging along slowly to get to 30k for atziri. At this point im just farming Chaos and running all my crummy maps for currency. Keeping my eye out for rings/necks and hoping to buy a legacy facebreakers.

now to the question: I got an Oba's Cursed Trove map. I decided to run a Death and Taxes map to see how i ddi before attempint Obas and got wrecked by avatar of winter. As such i now wish to know when do you feel would be a good time to run Oba's? like what DPS i should be sitting at and such?

Thank you again for everything. Looking forward to any future guides you write (been reading through all your others)
Personally i find Death and Taxes much more difficult compared to Oba... i do both easily but that's not the point. Death and taxes is almost impossible if you don't have the Saffell's Frame shield while the scariest part of Oba i my opinion is the fps drop when you open the boxes in the end.
With all that said - Oba gives plenty of experience so i wouldn't waste it while you still get a lot of exp from your low level maps. That's just my personal opinion of course.
I can't really give you an exact stats that you must have before doing Oba because when the map was released my character was already ~95 level. In any case i'll say it again Death and Taxes is harder.

As for a new guide from me ... i've played plenty of things. Recently i've done a split arrow shadow ( the only ranged attack that actually enjoy ) but when i look around the forums i see that many players have already posted guides for builds similar to what i have. And really unless i have something new or interesting to add then i don't really see a point in making one. Hopefully i'll come up with something interesting at some point ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional