[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Your Lioneye's Remorse have a low roll. What is faster casting in your facebreakers good for? I have no clue what are you doing with your linked gems in your boots, as far as i know that setup is completly useless.
I don't like the phase run so i can put the golem on the gloves, and im using faster casting because dont have enogh chromes to roll the facebreaker colors so better faster casting than nothing, sometimes is good to cast the blood rage or the golem faster.

The shield is upgraded :)
Editado por útlima vez por Joanto en 17 sept. 2015 13:51:15
Yes its difficult to get the right colours at he gloves, but maybe a supportgem for your golem would be better. Still i dont get your bootgems, the cwdt is way too low for your molten shell.
now?
Yes :)
An other mayor problem that i see is your lack of gaining endurance charges. You have a Daresso chest that are able to get onslaught per endurance charge, but you neither have EC-cry nor EC on stun linked with reckoning.

Get EC, and remember to delink bloodmagic from your auras, like in my boots.
Just a reminder - Daresso IS an endurance charge generator. It generates an endurance charge per kill.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i dont have a Daressos chest, is it enough to have the chest to gain onslaught constantly without EC on stun or EC cry?
Editado por útlima vez por uglyHansWurst en 17 sept. 2015 18:28:57
Yes, as Korgoth pointed, Daresso generates EC.
"
uglyHansWurst escribió:
i dont have a Daressos chest, is it enough to have the chest to gain onslaught constantly without EC on stun or EC cry?

Absolutely, actually you don't get onslaught as often as you think. You need to take a hit in order to loose the charges and get the onslaught .... but with all the block, evasion, dodge and one-shotting damage that doesn't happen that often. So the result is having max endurance charges up 24/7, and onslaught is just a nice boost now and then.

Speaking from experience 4 endurance charges are easily sustain with Daresso alone.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 17 sept. 2015 20:33:58
Ok, so i have given Joanto some wrong advices. So whats makes Daressos superior to a high armor rare chest? When onslaught isnt that good, what makes dogde(the only stat that have daressos over a rare) better than high armor + reckoning?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional