[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Using the build and have gotten to lvl 67 with no problem still able to roll with a crap shield and a tabula rasa with 16k armor with a granite flask popped doing 21k dps!! Love it.
I have a question though.
If at some point I got tired of rolling with unarmed since the build picks up some melee phys nodes and a decent amount of % phys with a shield would it be viable to switch over to a good roll one hand weapon? Or would it be more advisable to either roll a new char for a 1h shield phys build or use some regrets and spec to a similar tree designed more for 1h shield phys?

Cheap gear
Spoiler

with a switch to

so I can leap slam over rivers or walls.
Editado por útlima vez por iEUnbreakable en 2 sept. 2015 13:48:32
You could roll a 1h + shield after using some regret orbs.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I've been following your guide for a long time and it's amazing. Just tried out a blood magic facebreaker build, took the blood magic keystone and mortal conviction in the tree. Since it's pretty hard to run 3 or 4 auras like before in 2.0, I simply use only herald of ash with 50% less reserved, and save up at least 2 slots used for blood magic gems. Since I can replace blood magic support gem with Conc effect or Added fire or even Hypothermia (in this case I run Arctic armour along with Hoa for the "chilled damage" and use cyclone as main skill since it's constantly moving, but life is only about 4k and can be dangerous), the dps won't be affected, the extra gem can make up for the damage loss of dropping Hatred aura.For defense I do lose a lot of armour and block, armour is just under 10k now. But things don't show on the stats are the slots saved for other gems like bear trap for tricky foes or enfeeble linked to cwdt for defense. Also with the maximum life gained from mortal conviction and the nodes before it, the maximum life is still around 5.6k so the life regen won't be affected since it only counts maximum life regardless of the reservation. My current tree is as follows. I haven't grabbed Testudo yet but I will as soon as I reach 85. I took light of divinity for light radius because of the reservation, and elementalist mainly for resistance, maybe not optimized.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAdwEhwSzBS0GOQz3DjwUIBRxFewWbxiRGj4abCFgJKolvCcvKU8vzDJONZI26TpSOtg8BTwtPQ9AoESeR35KyFBHUWBTu18_YuxlTWebaPJuqm87cql07XfjeA15OXrvfLt82X7iggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvj5mQVZkrmjuezZ_fogCpbqmVrj6vp7Xytoq3PrkdvJ-9Nr2BvqfAGsBmwL_BgsT2xq7KkNIh1abYvdl82sHbT9-_4MPjauQi5FHp1ew47w7vfPAf8i_yQfMG9zL7qv4K

I build this character on Taiwan Server, in Warbands league, so I can't post my gears here, but there's no difference in gears, just no legacy items. I currently have 4.88k life after reservation for Hoa, using abyssus, 5L rare chest and jewelry with about 230 life on them in total, lioneye's remorse and rare boots with no life on it. If I get better gear and level up a bit and grab another 10% maximum life nodes, the life would reach 5k after reservation. I'm using a 664% Facebreaker and Icecrash, the tooltip is 33k with Hoa and fire golem, the gem setup is:

5L: Icecrash-Melee phys dmg-faster attacks-conc effect-fortify

All level 19 and Icecrash gem is of 16% quality. It gets over 40k using blood rage and 3 frenzy charges. Haven't got the flasks yet so can't test it.
Got screenshots in Traditional Chinese, hope you don't mind XD

offense
Spoiler

defense
Spoiler

life
Spoiler

I also looked at Shakk's guide, he focuses mainly on damage and the dps is really high. I don't think this blood magic build can reach that much dps consider that Shakk's build also has pretty good defense.
Editado por útlima vez por epitapher en 3 sept. 2015 1:23:59
My current full buffed dps Keep in mind my jewelry is garbo

jewelry
Spoiler

DPS sorry for huge picture
Spoiler

77 Necropolis Dual Merveil kill
Editado por útlima vez por iEUnbreakable en 7 sept. 2015 13:38:07
Hi everyone, i'm just back from a atziri's run, and i was really close to killing her. what should i upgrade in order to get that kill? here is the equip i use :

Btw if anyone has got a legacy facebreaker to spare for a poor player, that'd be awesome
Was it your first try?
You see, with Atziri as long as you meet certain requirements in terms of survivability and damage ( which you do ) it's all about practice and how well you manually dodge her skills ... that's all.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi Korgoth,

the build is going great!

I just had this drop for me and I was wondering if you had any thoughts. I am basically unfamiliar with this piece so I don't know how people overcome the chaos damage.

Usually they don't and that's why it's rarely used ( CI is the best way .. but not using an ES chest while going CI is ... bad ). As for this build .. there isn't really anything useful about it... not when we consider the drawback anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 9 sept. 2015 18:00:20
And how about: Bronn's Lithe for Cyclone Facebreaker?

+2 to Level of Movement Gems in this item
35-50% Increased Damage with Movement Skills
10% increased Attack Speed
(200 to 250)% increased Evasion Rating
10% increased Movement Speed

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn's_Lithe
Editado por útlima vez por a1e2n en 10 sept. 2015 4:08:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional