[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Talked about Bronn 187263 times already :D
Ok 35-50% increased damage isn't as much as some people think ... add the lack of ANY defensive capabilities and it's already a no-go ... but the worst part of all is that it is Purely evasion chest ... so ... good luck getting those 4-5 non-green sockets!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
respwnd escribió:
Hi Korgoth,

the build is going great!

I just had this drop for me and I was wondering if you had any thoughts. I am basically unfamiliar with this piece so I don't know how people overcome the chaos damage.

Do the Chaos damage ticks stack, or is it like lifesteal, and does it refresh on every kill? If so, good Chaos resist base might do the trick if you have the regen and lifesteal to counteract the life loss. I mean you're looking at 120-220 life lost total at 50-75% Chaos resist.

...Of course that assumes you heavily investing (and I mean heavily, using Amethyst rings as base for your rare rings, which I'm not sure is a good idea or not) in Chaos resist to begin with.

Also thanks Korgoth, finally got myself an Abyssus. I thought the Facebreaker alone was a giant boost in DPS. I was sorely mistaken. Glory 'alleluhjah, the joys of entering babby's first 6K DPS.
The ticks stack and killing lets say a pack of 10 monsters results in 4500 chaos damage per second for 3 seconds ( total of 13500 ). Even if this wasn't the case .. there really isn't anything good about the chest. The chaos damaging aura is completely unnoticeable, the attributes - unnecessary, no life, low res, the life leech is nothing because you already have plenty of it via blood rage, i guess the attack speed is the only ok thing here... oh and the Gore Footprints of course.

Grats on your Abyssus :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 sept. 2015 4:32:09
"
KorgothBG escribió:
The ticks stack and-

into the trash it goes~

EDIT: Motion stands.
Editado por útlima vez por Dinictus en 16 sept. 2015 4:52:36
You know you've got me thinking ... actually it might not stack because DoTs usually don't stack. I'll test it right away and give you the results. But again .. even if it doesn't stack it's still useless compared to the alternatives.

EDIT: Nope, they don't stack, the timer just refreshes on kill. I guess i stand corrected .. by myself .. Anyway it's still pretty useless because of what i already said ^^
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 sept. 2015 4:53:09
I'm wondering why so few of you use Riposte aswell as Reckoning, I link it with reckoning and endurance charge on melee stun.
For me it is because it's not worth the socket. That's because it triggers rarely, you see it can be triggered only by monsters within your weapon melee radius, and that means that they are in your cyclone radius and that means that they are usually dead before being able to hit, their hit being blocked and then take a reckoning to the face. I much rather support my Reckoning which by my experience ( and i've used both for well over half an year ) triggers way more often and hits way more targets thus being perfect not just for endurance charge on stun but for things like LGOH, Blind, culling etc. etc. On top of that with daresso's defiance you don't really need another endurance charge generator at all.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 sept. 2015 7:39:23
Warbands won't last much more, I won't have time to save for a 6L Daresso, gonna grab that Taste of Hate, at least I can use it with various builds :~~
For some reason I can't edit my last post.

After getting Taste of Hate I was able to reach 50K cyclone DPS. If I had better rings/amulet and a 6L Daresso I think 57-60 would be possible without Legacy FB.

Im playing tempest, this guide help me alot, thanks.
what should i upgrade?
Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional