[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

How build sustain righteous fire?
"
abdemon escribió:
How build sustain righteous fire?

Life recoup. You start the loop and turn on RF.
How did casting speed reach 4.33?
"
tylerjai720 escribió:
could i ask whats the difference between using divergent cast when damage taken and normal quality cwdt? i just broke my divergen cwdt to 13% quality
does it affect the looping?

increase life till loop is faster
Hello, very fun build so far. In the upgrades section, 27 CDR section, why do we need flask effect duration on the belt that the trade link shows us? I just tried without flask effect duration on my belt and 27 cdr is working fine
"
roeshamboner escribió:
Hello, very fun build so far. In the upgrades section, 27 CDR section, why do we need flask effect duration on the belt that the trade link shows us? I just tried without flask effect duration on my belt and 27 cdr is working fine

yeah its not required
I just threw this build together yesterday the budget version about 11 divines. I had a omni drop tonight how do i progress from there?
hi there mate, i wonder if you can help me. can u look over my build? why i can't cast skill ?
https://pastebin.com/6SRCLu2U
hey, what is the difference between 3 and 2 dust jewels? When i use 3 dust in total 34% reduction it work, when i change on 2 jewels in total 34% it not work.
Is there a main reason why I randomly die when switching weapons on maps?
It seems to only happen on and off when starting the whole process with skills, previously I thought it was through a bad pantheon as I also happened to die on the map. Now after changing to the correct one I experience this phenomenon only once in a while during startup.

Right. In the meantime, I noticed that my flask wasn't starting properly for some reason and I need to force it by activating it manually (no idea why).
Editado por útlima vez por Vaven en 3 sept. 2022 6:24:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional