[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I've setup with the gear and looked at the "why isn't loop working section" but i'm a little stuck.

Can you have a quick squiz at my gear and tell me what is wrong? All the CWDT are in the right range and skele gem level is right.

I realise i'm only lvl 69 but I thought it wouldn't brick the build.

My HP is 1869 with olroths flask active 100% uptime i'm at 1465 ward.

Really keen to get some exp cranking on this fella.

why did you take the less duration mastery?
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I've setup with the gear and looked at the "why isn't loop working section" but i'm a little stuck.

Can you have a quick squiz at my gear and tell me what is wrong? All the CWDT are in the right range and skele gem level is right.

I realise i'm only lvl 69 but I thought it wouldn't brick the build.

My HP is 1869 with olroths flask active 100% uptime i'm at 1465 ward.

Really keen to get some exp cranking on this fella.

why did you take the less duration mastery?

I just edited it before I saw this.....yeah I don't know! lol Thought I read it in your guide. Build unbricked now though <3

How do we group with friends that have auras? I thought I bricked it again but had to get him to turn it off....wish there was a setting to ignore party auras.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 4 sept. 2022 7:21:57
Current setup with the build. Likely will be upgrading my rare gear first, they were self-made (quickly) and can be a lot better.

Love this build so much, though.

Hey, do u guys know whitch red altar broke the build?
hello, I need help to develop my character further. I am sending a link to my profile repeat it SkowyrnyCycCWDT. wardloop starts normally, t16 maps are fun to do, but when I get to the Guardians, conquerors are very little damage. not to mention ttpu bosses Sirius, Maven, Eater, Exarch, Elder, Shaper 😂 for example, the Boss will not be slaughtered on expedition. how to develop it further? what to invest in?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/alexxpl
SkowyrnyCycCWDT

Link to PoB, if needed, I will send you when I get back from work

thank you for any help. Sebastian.
you can copy gem links from my pob
use empower 3

also other gems copy

https://poe.ninja/pob/Fic
"
excyclone escribió:
Hey, do u guys know whitch red altar broke the build?

something to do with cooldown or flask charges when monsters hit you
I will come back from work, I will take it for that, thanks to <3 I enjoy playing it, a great variety to Totems with minions or TR 😁
hi im diying at midle of the map i recive so much damage to life what can i do for fix it?
"
Akshay escribió:
you can copy gem links from my pob
use empower 3

also other gems copy

https://poe.ninja/pob/Fic

Can you make an upgrade priority for dps? Would it be prio omniscience ammy or something else first?
Once my RF gear sells I should be able to invest a lot into this.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional