[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Just upgraded to Omni (and Unnatural instincts) after a lucky Apothecary drop, just barely have capped res and so far, so good. We'll see where I go next.

One question - Besides the aforementioned SPECIFIC quality gems, can I use 20 qual gems for everything else?

also, congrats on 100 pages Akshay
Editado por útlima vez por grannd7 en 5 sept. 2022 19:50:55
Can you explain what benefits there are to having omni and how much omniscience do you have?

I would ditch your determination flask for this or even have a 4th flask and work out the requirement to do so.
get an awakened GMP.

Also why don't you have a 6L WEP with the omniscience pob links?

And another one....is awakened cold penetration better than increased critical strike gem in chest??
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 5 sept. 2022 22:25:05
I've been following his 3.19 POB, and then upgrading to Omni via his upgrade edits in the main post. I suppose I should just look at his Omni POB from 3.18.

I only have 940 Omni, but the Cold Pen is much higher than it was before (110 compared to 60) and things are dying a lot faster. Still have work to go, though, I probably shouldn't have spent that upgrade on the Omni path but oh well. I liked it so much from last league.
Editado por útlima vez por grannd7 en 6 sept. 2022 0:12:35
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
Agreed, Omni nerf hits hard

You will need really good gear, unnatural instinct, triple attribute ring to swap to omni

Gear with 60 int, 60 dex

For damage or resistances? Can just rock a resistance flask as our 4th until more stats on dex right?

What omni value would we wan to feel comfortable?

Definitely 1300 or more
Omni took 50% nerf

Sim 30

You can do sim 30, with a few deaths, put portal in safe place or its difficult to restart, phase helps

I was using 5-link because I cannot afford to buy 6-link on Day 3
And on day all my gems were level 18-19 not 20

So I did not even bother to quality them, I made the build for 250c
Then upgraded a bit for recording and updates

I am not upgrading my build, I just do chill maps.
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 6 sept. 2022 0:22:55
I was talking about grand asking what he can do haha
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 6 sept. 2022 0:24:57
Hi there, yesterday speced to omni, and now have a question. How do I sustain mana with MoM and w/o mana recoup on ring? I begin to run my map and watch how my mana is gone.

P.S. If you are watching for good brutal restraint seeds: 5479 has flask, %dex and %ms.
Editado por útlima vez por ImikleI en 6 sept. 2022 1:20:14
Hi everyone !

can someone help me ?

https://pastebin.com/R8SgRXMc

i die after turning everything ON. I'm after trying to get Omni and stats.
Dont have glue what is now wrong. I got Budget Vesrion and everything was okay.

Have a nice day !
Can someone give me pob for this build at least i have around 300div, can i make uber version of this build? or i need more than i have currency now
"
rad14ntfury escribió:
Can someone give me pob for this build at least i have around 300div, can i make uber version of this build? or i need more than i have currency now

https://poe.ninja/pob/9Gj

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional