[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Wedlor escribió:
BTW, what's the best skill setup for 6-link staff?
Im interested in this aswell as I managed to 6L my Annihilating Light when going for 5L, hah. What is the ideal 2x6L gem setup? Or is this dependant on your gear level/build?
+17armor on jewel cluster its bad ?
"
OperatorOperator escribió:
+17armor on jewel cluster its bad ?

Mightbrick the build, gotta use the calculator to check it out
Editado por útlima vez por ericchongws en 8 sept. 2022 17:52:07

why die from bleeding
how to be immune to bleeding
Bump
Editado por útlima vez por LestuLive en 8 sept. 2022 22:00:59
"
LestuLive escribió:
Bump

you have life recoup? in less recovery rate maps bleeding can be dangerous, turn off Life
make sure ward is more than forbidden rite self damage, use calcualtor.
"
Smerte escribió:
"
Wedlor escribió:
BTW, what's the best skill setup for 6-link staff?
Im interested in this aswell as I managed to 6L my Annihilating Light when going for 5L, hah. What is the ideal 2x6L gem setup? Or is this dependant on your gear level/build?

the weapon is not damage, its only 10% of real damage, ice spear is real damge
in weapon use any skill for fun, add another skill, or use GMP or use power charge on crit
"
LordFappington escribió:
Hello started the basic version of the build and loved it started upgrading to the omni version and im running into issues starting my loop. tried joining the discord but something went wrong with the link it wont let me join

do you still have issues joining the discord?
"
LestuLive escribió:

why die from bleeding
how to be immune to bleeding

You dont need to be immune, a minor amount of recoup should be able to beat pretty much every degen except for poison because -60 res.

I just inspected your character. You have your timeless in the wrong spot, you dont have any recoup, and I'm not sure how you're even surviving anything really, you converted your MoM into traitor.
Editado por útlima vez por Advesperate en 9 sept. 2022 12:04:28
Would someone mind taking a look at my character and figuring out why my forbidden rite is killing me at the start of the loop?

Edit: Figured it out. Life pool was too large and FR was outdamaging my ward.
Editado por útlima vez por Shinga en 9 sept. 2022 16:59:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional