[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

I was wondering how many omniscience pts is recommended? I know too much ele pen is not worth it, so are we aiming for ~1000? Thanks for the build!
i just bought omni and unnatural and my build doesn't loop at all, can someone help my pls??? i dont really know what else too try

https://poe.ninja/pob/GLA

edit: right now its looping, but just loop like every half or 1 second, its was working perfect before omni..
Editado por útlima vez por RaiGoNFcB en 9 sept. 2022 22:01:37
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Smerte escribió:
"
Wedlor escribió:
BTW, what's the best skill setup for 6-link staff?
Im interested in this aswell as I managed to 6L my Annihilating Light when going for 5L, hah. What is the ideal 2x6L gem setup? Or is this dependant on your gear level/build?

the weapon is not damage, its only 10% of real damage, ice spear is real damge
in weapon use any skill for fun, add another skill, or use GMP or use power charge on crit

and what about best support gem set up for IC????
empower+agmp+awak.elem.focus is what i use...is it better to add cold dmg or penetration?ty
"
Lampra escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Smerte escribió:
Im interested in this aswell as I managed to 6L my Annihilating Light when going for 5L, hah. What is the ideal 2x6L gem setup? Or is this dependant on your gear level/build?

the weapon is not damage, its only 10% of real damage, ice spear is real damge
in weapon use any skill for fun, add another skill, or use GMP or use power charge on crit

and what about best support gem set up for IC????
empower+agmp+awak.elem.focus is what i use...is it better to add cold dmg or penetration?ty

depends on your amulet
ele focus is bad, because it disables freeze from ice spear, but gives more damage
you can use crit damage if you have high crit
or just use creeping forst as well
or go with hypothemria or added cold damage, check in pob

ele focus is sometimes good for bosses, for map and clear, its bad
freeze is very important for this build.
After like 100 alts and few regals I got this:

The result was so good that I slammed exalt on it and got cold res :)
"
RaiGoNFcB escribió:
i just bought omni and unnatural and my build doesn't loop at all, can someone help my pls??? i dont really know what else too try

https://poe.ninja/pob/GLA

edit: right now its looping, but just loop like every half or 1 second, its was working perfect before omni..

I'm a total noob when it comes to this build, but my one take is that maybe you lost a bunch of mana (due to losing int) if all you did was to put on an omni, and so the loop cannot sustain mana anymore?
actually i dont have problems sustain my mana, its just that seems that i dont recieve enough damage to loop, and when i suddenly start to loop, my skills have a delay of 1 sec.

lol i just fixed.. i bought 2 divergent cwdt with 20 quality and fixed
Editado por útlima vez por RaiGoNFcB en 10 sept. 2022 6:54:43
What are good Balbala results? I got Alchemist Genius on mine and it sounds quitye good. Not sure how often it proc.
--
Editado por útlima vez por Alykk en 10 sept. 2022 14:38:02
Hi, I am trying to compare my pob to the 10M dps one. May I ask how you got 4.33 Cast Rate in the 10M dps version? I only have 1.71. Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/cg053Nqu

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional