[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

This is your character? What this build can do? Ty for pob!
This is a high budget pob - with 300 million dps

You can meet him in discord, he can help if he has free time

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/hello2022/Kalandra_LoopBack
"
ajjsik escribió:
Hi everyone !

can someone help me ?

https://pastebin.com/R8SgRXMc

i die after turning everything ON. I'm after trying to get Omni and stats.
Dont have glue what is now wrong. I got Budget Vesrion and everything was okay.

Have a nice day !

is your build working?
Hello!

I have never played such a good build, doing almost all content expect uber's. So far so good.

Thanks for sharing.

Just one question to upgrade, im following guide with 10 divs. Upgraded it with awakened gems, empowers, some enchants and items. Wondering to link staff for 6l what gem should I swap and use in staff to increase damage and don't lose other stuff?
Editado por útlima vez por johnanblue en 7 sept. 2022 4:15:46
Did I do this right?

We don't really have survivability for anything that hits over 6k do we?

I'm at 4k life and 1800 ward while flask is active currently. Bosses just slap me.

Is there a defensive layer i'm missing or is that just what we are weak against...
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 7 sept. 2022 9:16:01
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Did I do this right?

We don't really have survivability for anything that hits over 6k do we?

I'm at 4k life and 1800 ward while flask is active currently. Bosses just slap me.

Is there a defensive layer i'm missing or is that just what we are weak against...

4k life with MoM should be pretty good for a Wardloop build already, guess this build isn't meant to be able to tank large hits, just have to be careful with map mods that increase damage when fighting endgame bosses
Editado por útlima vez por micxiao en 7 sept. 2022 10:57:41
"
ImikleI escribió:
Hi there, yesterday speced to omni, and now have a question. How do I sustain mana with MoM and w/o mana recoup on ring? I begin to run my map and watch how my mana is gone.

P.S. If you are watching for good brutal restraint seeds: 5479 has flask, %dex and %ms.

Hi, you need to get the "18% reduced mana cost of skills when hit" enchantment on your boots, that will help a lot with the mana costs :>
Editado por útlima vez por micxiao en 7 sept. 2022 11:02:48
Hey, running fine, have 2.3k life and 1700 ward under flask effect with 75% ele resists. But when trying to fight inside Kalandra Lake, i often got down by one-hit attacks. How to increase toughness to withstand such one-shots?
More life\ward or what?
https://pastebin.com/Q1FAPhEg

BTW, what's the best skill setup for 6-link staff?
Editado por útlima vez por Wedlor en 7 sept. 2022 11:13:26
Hey There, first of all thx for the build guide. I have a question regarding the loop. I get it started but it seems pretty slow. Like only every second can someone tell me why ? ^^
Hello started the basic version of the build and loved it started upgrading to the omni version and im running into issues starting my loop. tried joining the discord but something went wrong with the link it wont let me join

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional