[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

I have question, my skeleton duration is 0,2s, my cwdt cast every 0.21s, is there way to get minion duration 0.25s?
Have another question :-) In predictive mode its just visualy less projectiles? (dmg will be same)? Wanna use it for less lags
I'm super excited to give this build a whirl.
I've just gotta get my scion up a little higher.

Can someone tell me how my gear so far looks and if I should change anything obvious?

Lets give it a go :D
What you think Akshay about TheBritishExile version?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXjXX9eQlQ

I compared both PoBs and his version cost much more and do around 14 mln dps (vs your 10).

What you think about Dusk Rings? Or you just farming and plan to go to Omni version?

For now I'm going to make your early league variant just to kill fast normal eater/exarch. Killing bosses on my RF is too slow and just wanna map with it and do bosses with another build.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 3 sept. 2022 16:59:59
You didn't do your RF properly if you're killing bosses slow brother 😂 I had 7m pinnacle boss dps with fire trap and all bosses melted.

Also this build looks like it scales way past 10m by the looks of it.
"
Asag escribió:
What you think Akshay about TheBritishExile version?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXjXX9eQlQ

I compared both PoBs and his version cost much more and do around 14 mln dps (vs your 10).

What you think about Dusk Rings? Or you just farming and plan to go to Omni version?

For now I'm going to make your early league variant just to kill fast normal eater/exarch. Killing bosses on my RF is too slow and just wanna map with it and do bosses with another build.

that's a high budget version
here we are all about low budget and creativity

i saw the video, i was looking forward to recommend it, but can't, it still using ideas from 3.18, its 3.19 and divine orbs have a new identity.
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 3 sept. 2022 22:56:49
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I'm super excited to give this build a whirl.
I've just gotta get my scion up a little higher.

Can someone tell me how my gear so far looks and if I should change anything obvious?

looks good
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
You didn't do your RF properly if you're killing bosses slow brother 😂 I had 7m pinnacle boss dps with fire trap and all bosses melted.

Also this build looks like it scales way past 10m by the looks of it.

Yeap, I still did not invest into my RF. Don't even have Cluster Jewel on it. I'm not saying it can't kill bosses fast, Im just not sure if I wanna invest currency into it so for now I'm just mapping with it.
I've setup with the gear and looked at the "why isn't loop working section" but i'm a little stuck.

Can you have a quick squiz at my gear and tell me what is wrong? All the CWDT are in the right range and skele gem level is right.

I realise i'm only lvl 69 but I thought it wouldn't brick the build.

My HP is 1869 with olroths flask active 100% uptime i'm at 1465 ward.

Really keen to get some exp cranking on this fella.

edit - duration mastery passive bricked it for me! Got it working :D
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 4 sept. 2022 6:51:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional