[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Are there some beneficial notables on the Skin of the Lords or it's more about not breaking the build?

I know there is search link with filtered out breaking build notables but what about some good notables?
if you are going avatar of fire

you will need to get rid of all cold damage,cold pen
you will need ele pen, spell damage, elemental damage

because you need to scale both fire & cold
no more pandemonium amulet, may be rare +2 amulet

"
Asag escribió:
Are there some beneficial notables on the Skin of the Lords or it's more about not breaking the build?

I know there is search link with filtered out breaking build notables but what about some good notables?

mom, unwavering, leethe shade, glancing blows, iron will
hey there, what are the defenses for this build? would you consider it an all arounder? can it handle big map juice? can it do simu deathless? does it die to degens? and lastly, what kind of performance can I expect out of 30 or so divines invested? thinking of trying this out.
30 divines ubers no, may be at 100 divines
30 divines can clear some ubers, all content, sim 28 perhaps.
Hi, can check my cwdt please? For now just in process of building that, what i need to do to loop works correctly? Loop stops after ~1 sec after swap weapon

upd: https://pobb.in/tiQ0w79YE9Kw
Editado por útlima vez por TheKellios en 2 sept. 2022 6:16:31
Very good build
Hey guys i wonder what the upgrade route for the build should be.

do we first push life and ward as far as we can or do we try to get hatred watchers eye and lvl 4 empower first ?

also - divergent cast when damage taken for all gem links or just for the summon skeleton setup?

Here is my current Gear
Spoiler
"
Ehryzona escribió:
Hey guys i wonder what the upgrade route for the build should be.

do we first push life and ward as far as we can or do we try to get hatred watchers eye and lvl 4 empower first ?

also - divergent cast when damage taken for all gem links or just for the summon skeleton setup?

Here is my current Gear
Spoiler

only weapon + body
just go with any upgrades, there is no priority
could i ask whats the difference between using divergent cast when damage taken and normal quality cwdt? i just broke my divergen cwdt to 13% quality
does it affect the looping?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional