"
xcuse_h4x escribió:
Hey, I currently have the following stats under the misc tab:

Flask Duration Modifier: +48%
Flask Charges Used Modifier: -20%
Flask Charges Gained Modifier: +100%

Belt has: 20% reduced Flask Charges used

Is the "flask charges gained" field @ https://instacalc.com/55832
the +100% -20% = 80% in my case? That would at least explain why I cannot keep the flask running.

100flask charges gained
R2
48flask effect duration
R3
20reduced flask charges used on belt
R4
6Olroth's flask duration
R5
58Olroth's charges used
R6
R7
3 Flasks Works

the -20% = belt 20%reduced charges used =)
"
Akshay escribió:
try using only 1 flask
or ask somebody to carry you

or respec and connect to scion tree, disconnect from witch tree.

hi , i finish the lab today with 2 flask ( olroth + bismuth 70% resist )

now i have a little problem for perma cast , i run out of mana and need to push X for swap and recast the loop

i don't run with forbidden rite actually a take less duration on my setup summon skeleton ( 0.20 last )

any advise ? i have 1368 mana pull
"
brittokc escribió:
So I got the build up and running and it is awesome, but I'm curious what the best way to scale defenses is? I'll sometimes die and I'm not sure why. I will say I am not shock or curse immune so if that's all I needed I'll go for that. If getting increased ward on gear is substantial I'll go for that as well, was just curious if there was another layer I was missing somewhere.

Get more life, more ward
If you have have more than 3000 life , you can get chaos resistance, use calculator
Get shock reduced effect or immunity
Get curse effect reduction
Change to Purity of Elements for Simulacrum

We have reports that 3100 life and 1800 ward is tanky enough for most situations, try to go above these breakpoints

You can change to Grace and get evasion on items. We have proof that build can push to 750 delve with just grace

The spell suppression version can tank some of the boss hits
Mana issues -- you require multiple swaps to start loop

First,
If your ward is low and have Mind Over Matter allocated, then you will run out of Mana
You can use the calculator to check, Forbidden rite damage must be less than your ward with flask on, remove MoM

Second,
In your helmet, the first socket should be blue and put Summon skeleton is that socket

Third,

If you still have this problem, then put your skill gems in the last socket of weapon and body armour.
The skill gems should not be first gem in weapon and body, put support gems first!
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 31 ago. 2022 14:32:31
I pushed the build to level 98 in juiced maps last league.
Hi,
what do me update ?
gmp
Empower 4lvl
Chant Helment
Awakened Elemental Focus Support
"
Akshay escribió:
"
brittokc escribió:
So I got the build up and running and it is awesome, but I'm curious what the best way to scale defenses is? I'll sometimes die and I'm not sure why. I will say I am not shock or curse immune so if that's all I needed I'll go for that. If getting increased ward on gear is substantial I'll go for that as well, was just curious if there was another layer I was missing somewhere.

Get more life, more ward
If you have have more than 3000 life , you can get chaos resistance, use calculator
Get shock reduced effect or immunity
Get curse effect reduction
Change to Purity of Elements for Simulacrum

We have reports that 3100 life and 1800 ward is tanky enough for most situations, try to go above these breakpoints

You can change to Grace and get evasion on items. We have proof that build can push to 750 delve with just grace

The spell suppression version can tank some of the boss hits

1800 ward with the flask up?
Do we not need less duration for 27% cdr anymore with windows of opportunity and 34% to dust? I've looked at poe.ninja builds and none of them run it anymore. Thanks for the guide been trying to experiment here and there with different elements! :)
"
xkofnxvenge64x escribió:
Do we not need less duration for 27% cdr anymore with windows of opportunity and 34% to dust? I've looked at poe.ninja builds and none of them run it anymore. Thanks for the guide been trying to experiment here and there with different elements! :)

yeah its not required, you can get 34 to dust and less duration mastery

Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 1 sept. 2022 7:20:28
He’s guys,

i have a 3b 2r 1g colored skin of the lords with avatar of fire.

what gems would u guys use with that or should i just sell / rebuy another skin of the lords to make use of cold gems instead?

also, if i go for the avatar of fire one,
wich gems should go into the weapon ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional