[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
I sadly don't have any more slot available, and Anomalous Phase Run alone isn't enough. Not sure wether I prefer this or a 4 charges flame dash.

Anomalous Phase Run x/20 + Inc. Duration 20/20 will get you to 100% uptime. Imo it's worth the two slots.
Editado por útlima vez por Vanderham en 4 ago. 2022 14:56:49
"
Vanderham escribió:
"
I sadly don't have any more slot available, and Anomalous Phase Run alone isn't enough. Not sure wether I prefer this or a 4 charges flame dash.

Anomalous Phase Run x/20 + Inc. Duration 20/20 will get you to 100% uptime. Imo it's worth the two slots.

yeah, exactly this, this is what I am running now
Sooo, are we viable after the patch notes? How much we lost?
"
ArcLucid escribió:
Sooo, are we viable after the patch notes? How much we lost?

divine orbs nerfed
so its expensive to get To dust 19,19,20

also some 27% damage nerf

more for omni users
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 11 ago. 2022 20:19:54
This build has received as 33% damage nerf to rare and The Pandemonious amulets
The omniscience version of the build has a 50% damage nerf

The build has become very expensive because of Divine orb nerf

The following items will be expensive

To Dust Jewels
Annihilating staff with 60% reduced
Brutal restraint
Olroth's Resolve
Crystallised Omniscience
Hi , thank you for making a great build .
I play the build this league and It's very smooth but can I have a question ? What are the benefit of Anomalous skeleton over normal skeleton ? I want to try the build with Occultist and chaos skill next league but it require lv 21 skeleton and I wonder can I use the normal 21 skeleton because the lv21 Anomalous is very rare and high price
"
NortherXZ escribió:
I play the build this league and It's very smooth but can I have a question ? What are the benefit of Anomalous skeleton over normal skeleton ? I want to try the build with Occultist and chaos skill next league but it require lv 21 skeleton and I wonder can I use the normal 21 skeleton because the lv21 Anomalous is very rare and high price

Skeletons have to be lv 11.
hey, i still got a problem that my life is flickering but only when i aktivate RF this is not right but i dont understand why i got those problems...anyone knows why my rf do this ?
"
xikorita escribió:
"
NortherXZ escribió:

I just want to ask what the benefit of anomalous skeleton vs the normal one
"
NortherXZ escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:
"
NortherXZ escribió:

I just want to ask what the benefit of anomalous skeleton vs the normal one
Anomalous Skellies cannot be damaged immediately after being summoned. Otherwise, they will occasionally get killed by some critter instead of "dying" as they are replaced by the ward loop. This can cause all kinds of havoc - it can damage you too much, and it can cause the loop to stop functioning.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional