[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Alright I finally finished the build in terms of gearing:

https://pastebin.com/jUGbPX4P

I seem to die often though. Maybe I just need to practice and know when to keep a safe distance. But it seems like sometimes my life is draining kinda fast and other times it's always full
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 25 jul. 2022 22:13:52
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Alright I finally finished the build in terms of gearing:

https://pastebin.com/jUGbPX4P

I seem to die often though. Maybe I just need to practice and know when to keep a safe distance. But it seems like sometimes my life is draining kinda fast and other times it's always full
Be careful with things like shrines. Some of them are harmless, some of them cause your loop to eat a lot more life and make you squishy, some of them cause your damage loops to run at half speed or stop entirely. For the most part, I ignore shrines except to kill the critters around them.

And ground effects. Tough to see with all the spells going off, but sometimes just moving stops the incoming damage.

The tank does get better, however I'm not sure how much of that is due to nothing living long enough to deal any damage on screen!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Does the level of ano minion speed really makes a difference?
I can‘t read any impact out of the gem description, leveled mine accidentally to 20 and everything works fine.
Help me, please check my profile. I don't know what the problem is, but during startup my life goes away
"
byChris_White escribió:
Help me, please check my profile. I don't know what the problem is, but during startup my life goes away
I hate to ask an obvious question, but... you did start your flasks before triggering the loop, right?
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
byChris_White escribió:
I hate to ask an obvious question, but... you did start your flasks before triggering the loop, right?

Sure! I found the problem, didn't take the skill to increase the ward
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
We can't use the very profitable sentinels with this build so what do you guys farm? and can you guys recommend a atlas skill tree for that?
I have no problem using sentinels with this build.

Start a map, activate flasks, but don't trigger the loop. Run around mobs, find a couple good concentrations to pop your blue, pop your red, run around more until it runs out of charges, then pop your yellow, start the actual loop, kill the boss, and clear the rest of the map at your leisure.

I tend to keep the inventory screen up so I can pull my belt to stop the loop if it starts before I'm ready.

I've been farming pretty much exclusively city square and mesa, using the 2 voidstone + shadow shaping strategy. I've gotten so many maps I have to sell them in bulk.

For some reason the loop started on its own without me turning it on manually. I popped my flasks, used red sentinel then I got hit a few times and it started the loop
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

For some reason the loop started on its own without me turning it on manually. I popped my flasks, used red sentinel then I got hit a few times and it started the loop
Yes, this happens for sure. As soon as you take enough damage to trigger the loop, whether it's self caused or from critters in the map, it'll start. At the start of a map, when I'm trying to infect all the critters with sentinels, I keep my inventory screen open so I can pull off my belt to kill the loop if it starts before I want it to.

You need to have your flasks running, too, or the loop will start and it'll just kill you. I've died several times changing areas and forgetting to wait until the flasks are completely recharged before starting them - lab and delve are particularly nasty for this, when you change areas, your flasks stop working, but they aren't recharged. So what happens is, you don't have enough charges to start the flask effect, and if you don't notice, you start the loop without Olroths up and die instantly.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 27 jul. 2022 3:40:26
Maybe I've overlooked the explanation somewhere in the guide, but just wondering why the '250% increased cast speed' are added as custom modifier in all pobs.
I'm pretty sure the build is making the calculated DPS, just want to understand the reason behind.
"
Prong007 escribió:
Maybe I've overlooked the explanation somewhere in the guide, but just wondering why the '250% increased cast speed' are added as custom modifier in all pobs.
I'm pretty sure the build is making the calculated DPS, just want to understand the reason behind.

POB does not know the build is looping at maximum cast rate
the maximum being cooldown of the CWDT

0.199 ms for 27 cdr
or 5.05 casts per second
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 27 jul. 2022 12:35:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional