[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi, i have question: why if i take notable passive skill "Window opportunity (15% reduced Skill Effect Duration
Debuffs on you expire 15% faster)" my build stops working? Help please
And what are the protective mechanics except recoup in build?
Editado por útlima vez por byChris_White en 27 jul. 2022 16:56:07
"
byChris_White escribió:
Hi, i have question: why if i take notable passive skill "Window opportunity (15% reduced Skill Effect Duration
Debuffs on you expire 15% faster)" my build stops working? Help please
And what are the protective mechanics except recoup in build?

don't take that

just use 3 - to dust jewels

reason is this is a global reduction in skill duration
will reduce the effect of phase run, which we don't like
you want phase run on always, for the best case
How do you get phase run to be always on ?
"
TontonMori escribió:

Anomaouls phase run, try this
You could link it to enhance
Hey, i read 88 pages to find my problem....my loop works fine i guess...but my life is flickering...this is wrong i guess. i found out something is wrong mit my FR damage but the calculations says it should work perfectly...can someone take a look?

https://pastebin.com/9eJbHv6T
"
Kobold182 escribió:
Hey, i read 88 pages to find my problem....my loop works fine i guess...but my life is flickering...this is wrong i guess. i found out something is wrong mit my FR damage but the calculations says it should work perfectly...can someone take a look?

https://pastebin.com/9eJbHv6T

I don't see any issues, you have pretty high ward

Try increasing ward then if you are still taking damage to life
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I changed my belt with a increased attributes in implicit in which cooldown 16% (in the previous one there were 20% - in total 31%) now it has become 29% (but in guide it is indicated that only 27% is needed) and as a result, I lost the synchronization of the activation of skeletons and other attacking skills(attacking skills are slower)... Please tell me what's wrong with me
https://pastebin.com/VN1ZmEkj (or my profile)
Editado por útlima vez por byChris_White en 31 jul. 2022 13:46:24
"
byChris_White escribió:
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I changed my belt with a increased attributes in implicit in which cooldown 16% (in the previous one there were 20% - in total 31%) now it has become 29% (but in guide it is indicated that only 27% is needed) and as a result, I lost the synchronization of the activation of skeletons and other attacking skills(attacking skills are slower)... Please tell me what's wrong with me
https://pastebin.com/VN1ZmEkj (or my profile)

You aren't doing enough damage to yourself to trigger the damage loops in a single loop.

3 x skeletons = 1260 damage
1 x forbidden rite = 1562.88 damage

Total is 2822.88 damage

Divergent CWDT damage trigger is 2864 damage.

You're short by 42 damage. Guessing your last belt had more life on it? %increased perhaps? You only need another 41+ life to make it work.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 1 ago. 2022 0:47:33
"
grimjack68 escribió:

You aren't doing enough damage to yourself to trigger the damage loops in a single loop.

3 x skeletons = 1260 damage
1 x forbidden rite = 1562.88 damage

Total is 2822.88 damage

Divergent CWDT damage trigger is 2864 damage.

You're short by 42 damage. Guessing your last belt had more life on it? %increased perhaps? You only need another 41+ life to make it work.

Yes, i increased my life to 2500+ and all work.
But, i add third active skill (frostbolt) in my weapon and sometimes I start experiencing problems with the launch cast (sometimes it doesn't start the first time) but it's not about life here anymore, is it? Since CWDT remained the same and you don't need to deal more damage to yourself, or is there not enough mana now, since more skills are activated?
"
Akshay escribió:
"
TontonMori escribió:

Anomaouls phase run, try this
You could link it to enhance

I sadly don't have any more slot available, and Anomalous Phase Run alone isn't enough. Not sure wether I prefer this or a 4 charges flame dash.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional