[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

yes if skeletons die twice out of sync with cwdt cooldown, loop will stop
Hey Akshay, your post has inspired me to play Ward Loop for 3.19
I do however want to point out that:

"
Akshay escribió:
The omniscience version of the build has a 50% damage nerf

The Omniscience version would actually be a ~13% at the low end - ~25% at the high end damage nerf since the only damage source getting reduced is the Elemental Penetration.

The numbers were tested using your lowest and highest budget Omniscience PoBs.
I tested this by sitting on a 10 Omniscience Amulet and hovering the tooltip of a 15 Omniscience Amulet.
Editado por útlima vez por MishraDutch en 13 ago. 2022 15:16:32
"
MishraDutch escribió:
Hey Akshay, your post has inspired me to play Ward Loop for 3.19
I do however want to point out that:

"
Akshay escribió:
The omniscience version of the build has a 50% damage nerf

The Omniscience version would actually be a ~13% at the low end - ~25% at the high end damage nerf since the only damage source getting reduced is the Elemental Penetration.

The numbers were tested using your lowest and highest budget Omniscience PoBs.
I tested this by sitting on a 10 Omniscience Amulet and hovering the tooltip of a 15 Omniscience Amulet.
The big damage nerf is on CWDT, not Omni. All loop builds will get hit with the CWDT nerf, then anyone using Omni will get that nerf stacked on top.

"
Cast when Damage Taken Support now causes Supported Skills to deal 65% less Damage at gem level 1 (previously 70%), up to 27% less Damage at gem level 20 (previously 6% more Damage).
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Thanks for pointing that out grimjack68, I managed to completely miss the CWDT change, didn't expect it to sit under COD.
Nerfing Omni in Standard is such a d*ck move.
As GGG decided, nothging will be changed in 3.18, it was clear that WardLoop will be dead in 3.19 (in the current form). I am kind of thankful that i had the chance to play it, with it's full op-ness :).
Same feelings like I had back in delirium when herald stacker came out.
Anyway it was a nice journey with you "GemmaMeta", you won't be forgotten
Editado por útlima vez por Naw4k en 16 ago. 2022 6:56:27
"
Naw4k escribió:
As GGG decided, nothging will be changed in 3.18, it was clear that WardLoop will be dead in 3.19 (in the current form). I am kind of thankful that i had the chance to play it, with it's full op-ness :).

The build is not dead yet, its a bit harder to make
And damage down by 33 to 50%
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Naw4k escribió:

sounds dead to me :)
"
Naw4k escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Naw4k escribió:

sounds dead to me :)

Yeah 6-7.5mil dps on a ~20-25ex build is not even close to 'dead' imo.
One thing that makes this build so strong is the fact, that you dps everything around you while dodging stuff and you are always moving.
2mil PERMANENT dps can kill every non uber boss w/o ANY problem.
Damage is more than enough.
I don't know about anyone else, but I had lots of fun playing this even before switching to Omni.

I am debating league starting Scion to possibly switch to ward loop later if I can. I played the occultist version last league because I switched from another build, but I was wanting to try Scion version.

Still trying to decide if I do Scion (likely whispering ice) first or just go witch...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional