[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
grannd7 escribió:
I don't know about anyone else, but I had lots of fun playing this even before switching to Omni.

I am debating league starting Scion to possibly switch to ward loop later if I can. I played the occultist version last league because I switched from another build, but I was wanting to try Scion version.

Still trying to decide if I do Scion (likely whispering ice) first or just go witch...

An easy Scion start would be some sort of minion build with necro / guardian, till you switch to wardloop.
"
Naw4k escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Naw4k escribió:
As GGG decided, nothging will be changed in 3.18, it was clear that WardLoop will be dead in 3.19 (in the current form). I am kind of thankful that i had the chance to play it, with it's full op-ness :).
Same feelings like I had back in delirium when herald stacker came out.
Anyway it was a nice journey with you "GemmaMeta", you won't be forgotten

The build is not dead yet, its a bit harder to make
And damage down by 33 to 50%

sounds dead to me :)
The damage output was completely over the top to start with. Now it'll only be a bit over the top. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Make sure your Jewel does not grant you Alchemist's Genius, this will break the build
If your Brutal restraint gives you alchemist genius, then simply buy a new one

Is it for the 10% flask effect?
"
SwiSh90 escribió:
"
Make sure your Jewel does not grant you Alchemist's Genius, this will break the build
If your Brutal restraint gives you alchemist genius, then simply buy a new one

Is it for the 10% flask effect?

yes
how much did you guys spent to make it work? last league i hade one of the best experience in poe with this build. Id like to try it again.

I have a 3 or 4 raw divines but and a well rolled omni. so i think its 24divs that would be enough to make it work?
"
gokudin escribió:
how much did you guys spent to make it work? last league i hade one of the best experience in poe with this build. Id like to try it again.

I have a 3 or 4 raw divines but and a well rolled omni. so i think its 24divs that would be enough to make it work?

here is the build i made on day 4, i switched, cost around 300c

https://poe.ninja/pob/Egn
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 27 ago. 2022 9:05:19
"
Akshay escribió:
"
gokudin escribió:

here is the build i made on day 4, i switched, cost around 300c

https://poe.ninja/pob/Egn

Thank you. You save my life in this league.
U can farming white maps and farm currency with this 300c build??? Im bored with this league maybe wardloop can save. How first improvements from this?
Guys is wardloop build good for ubers? I heard mixed opinions like Sirus and Shaper extremely hard due degen pools and bullet phases.

Is wardloop good only vs Maven or works good vs other bosses too?
"
rodrigozezuino escribió:
U can farming white maps and farm currency with this 300c build??? Im bored with this league maybe wardloop can save. How first improvements from this?

yeah i was farming yellow & red maps to earn currency to upgrades

the 300c was day 3-4 price, now it will be 500c
the only thing that has gone up in price is summon skeletons

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional