[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

We can't use the very profitable sentinels with this build so what do you guys farm? and can you guys recommend a atlas skill tree for that?
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
We can't use the very profitable sentinels with this build so what do you guys farm? and can you guys recommend a atlas skill tree for that?
I have no problem using sentinels with this build.

Start a map, activate flasks, but don't trigger the loop. Run around mobs, find a couple good concentrations to pop your blue, pop your red, run around more until it runs out of charges, then pop your yellow, start the actual loop, kill the boss, and clear the rest of the map at your leisure.

I tend to keep the inventory screen up so I can pull my belt to stop the loop if it starts before I'm ready.

I've been farming pretty much exclusively city square and mesa, using the 2 voidstone + shadow shaping strategy. I've gotten so many maps I have to sell them in bulk.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
is it possible to play this build with headhunter lol?
"
NKP349 escribió:
is it possible to play this build with headhunter lol?
No. There are too many buffs the HH will pick up that will break the loop. Plus, for the high end, you absolutely need a belt with reduced flask charges used, cooldown recovery rate, and increased flask effect duration.

We even have problems with shrine buffs, quite of few of those will break the loop. The funniest one is the Divine shrine... you can't be hurt, but that means all our cast when damage taken loops fail, so you can't deal any damage, either.
hi guys,,,best skill set up for weapon and chest???what do you think?TY:)
"
Lampra escribió:
hi guys,,,best skill set up for weapon and chest???what do you think?TY:)
Start with the gem links suggested by the OP, for sure, and modify that if you like. I'm still running the original links, no problems running any content lower than uber pinnacle bosses. Those might be ok as well, I just haven't tried them.

This is my build so far and I am following the 25ex passive tree

https://pastebin.com/R7zYEySz

I should setup my gems (level and quality) like how it is in the 25ex budget pob? I want to make sure everything looks right so far.
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

I should setup my gems (level and quality) like how it is in the 25ex budget pob? I want to make sure everything looks right so far.
Looks great so far. Remember you'll need anom summon skellies, and pay attention to the gem levels for summon skellies and it's supports.

Don't forget to anoint your amulet, get a couple more flasks, and you should be looping in no time.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 25 jul. 2022 19:06:27
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

Looks great so far. Remember you'll need anom summon skellies, and pay attention to the gem levels for summon skellies and it's supports.

Don't forget to anoint your amulet, get a couple more flasks, and you should be looping in no time.

gems in my helmet should be lvl 11/20quality anomalous skeletons, lvl 5 cwdt/0quality, lvl 16/20 qual anomalous minion speed and lvl 1/0 forbidden rite? Also the rest of my gems need to be at a specific level and quality too? I think i overpaid for some stuff and I am hoping I can save money on the gems in other spots by buying it in vendor then leveling then as I use them
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 25 jul. 2022 19:13:02
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

gems in my helmet should be lvl 11/20quality anomalous skeletons, lvl 5 cwdt/0quality, lvl 16/20 qual anomalous minion speed and lvl 1/0 forbidden rite?

Correct.

"
Also the rest of my gems need to be at a specific level and quality too? I think i overpaid for some stuff and I am hoping I can save money on the gems in other spots by buying it in vendor then leveling then as I use them

The other gems are a lot more flexible. The POB is accurate, in that a bunch of them have 0 quality, but for the most part that's because the extra quality doesn't help. It's not going to break the build if you quality them though, unlike the summon skeletons setup.

If you need any help getting it up and running and I'm online (Teldra_Sentinel_WLb) feel free to shoot me a message in game. I'll likely still be playing until end of the league on PC, and for sure I'll be back on for 3.19.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 25 jul. 2022 20:46:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional