[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

@grimjack68:
I can't see your gems in the linked pob, but divergent CWDT should work, normal CWDT not.

And you also may have life/mana issues as your FR damage is higher than your Ward.
How do you guys deal with the Sirus fight? If I even touch anything in that fight I instantly die. I can't seem to finish that fight at all??
"
Prong007 escribió:
@grimjack68:
I can't see your gems in the linked pob, but divergent CWDT should work, normal CWDT not.

And you also may have life/mana issues as your FR damage is higher than your Ward.
Thanks for the reply!

I'm running divergent in both staff and armour. -_-

I don't *think* that the FR damage being greater than ward should affect the loop speed... but I'm starting to question everything at this point!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Also not sure if mana cause issues, may thought was that skills got not triggert because of too little mana.

I‘ve now also took a look at your char directly, I‘m using a lvl9 cwdt to trigger FR, you are using 10, not sure if this will make a difference, just give it a try.
Editado por útlima vez por Prong007 en 14 jul. 2022 15:58:07
"
Prong007 escribió:
Also not sure if mana cause issues, may thought was that skills got not triggert because of too little mana.

I‘ve now also took a look at your char directly, I‘m using a lvl9 cwdt to trigger FR, you are using 10, not sure if this will make a difference, just give it a try.
DUDE. You are FULL OF WIN. I knew I was missing something, and sure enough, dropping one level of CWDT back to 9 causes everything to run at the fast loop speed.

A very, very, heartfelt THANK YOU! :)
Its in the guide, 27 cdr requires 9 FR in gloves!
Its easy to miss small details! Have fun now!
is there any reason that you talk about FR in "gloves"(if it is in boots)???
and if you are over 27%cdr?lets say 28%???
"
Lampra escribió:
is there any reason that you talk about FR in "gloves"(if it is in boots)???
and if you are over 27%cdr?lets say 28%???

there is a trigger order for trigger gems thats why u want FR in gloves.

anything above 27cdr does nothing until u hit the next breakpoint which is 52cdr and 52 cdr is just not feasible for this build
Hi,
Help me, i can't trigger the loop ... :-(

I don't understand why....
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lidhenna/
Char : ChipoLoop

:-(

Edit : i can now trigger my loop. My Dusts jewel where not at the good %.
BUT now i die when i trigger the loop, my life goes to 0 but my oroth flask is still running. 2022 ward before orloth, 981 with orloth
Editado por útlima vez por Lidhenna en 17 jul. 2022 16:57:13
"
Lidhenna escribió:
Hi,
Help me, i can't trigger the loop ... :-(

I don't understand why....
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lidhenna/
Char : ChipoLoop

:-(

Edit : i can now trigger my loop. My Dusts jewel where not at the good %.
BUT now i die when i trigger the loop, my life goes to 0 but my oroth flask is still running. 2022 ward before orloth, 981 with orloth
Not enough Ward.

Your Forbidden Rite is doing 1649 damage every loop, of which ward will only absorb 981, which leaves 668 damage that hits your life. That'll kill you very quickly.

Swapping to a Skin or the loyal or lords will give you about 1700 ward, which should, barely, cover your FR damage and let you survive triggering the loop.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional