[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi,

I switched to the 100 div Crystallized Omniscience version not long ago.

Now I feel like life recoup is really struggling.
Damage is great, a lot more than before but it's also a lot more rippy.

I also have the problem that I need to start the loop twice for it to work (but it does work on the 2nd time).

https://pastebin.com/jHD7TpzG

Maybe something fairly obvious that I am missing?

I have ~100 divines lying in my stash that I could use to fix this.

Thanks!
Chris
"
SmartTrigger escribió:
Hi,

I switched to the 100 div Crystallized Omniscience version not long ago.

Now I feel like life recoup is really struggling.
Damage is great, a lot more than before but it's also a lot more rippy.

I also have the problem that I need to start the loop twice for it to work (but it does work on the 2nd time).

https://pastebin.com/jHD7TpzG

Maybe something fairly obvious that I am missing?

I have ~100 divines lying in my stash that I could use to fix this.

Thanks!
Chris

Hey, the low recoup is a feature, unfortunatelly. If you had the recoup nodes before this, jump from 30% recoup to just 14% phys recoup is huge, you get about 3/4 less regen.
If you want more recoup, it´s either intuitive leap to grab recoup nodes, or recoup on ring.

As for mana, boots enchant for reduced mana cost helps, but just swapping FR and snipers mark so that FR is in the first socket would probably be enough.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 1 feb. 2023 14:17:20
I swapped the gems but it did not change.
Do I need to give snipers mark its own CWDT perhaps?
"
SmartTrigger escribió:
I swapped the gems but it did not change.
Do I need to give snipers mark its own CWDT perhaps?

Yeah, that was the reason for the "probably" there:)
Separate cwdt´s dont do anything - I suggest checking if the starting issues are actually mana related, which you do by running bare loop. Remove cwdt in weapon and body armour, and check if loop starts properly on first swap.
If so, the issue is mana related, and getting mana cost enchant on boots or reduced mana cost craft on flask will fix it.
how is the playstile of this build? do you spam bottoms? because in the video i see 2 skills being used all the time but i dont really understand it

Thanks, the overral looks very interesting.
"
Lordmuerte escribió:
how is the playstile of this build? do you spam bottoms? because in the video i see 2 skills being used all the time but i dont really understand it

Everything except movement skill is automated, every location you enter you activate flasks, swap weapon to start loop, and walk around while everything dies.
Sometimes including you:D
so what are the optimal mods for the belt? having trouble deciding. also helms, they seem to be very expensive.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
Lordmuerte escribió:

Everything except movement skill is automated, every location you enter you activate flasks, swap weapon to start loop, and walk around while everything dies.

but is it like you need to spam your X continuosly?
"
Lordmuerte escribió:
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
Lordmuerte escribió:

but is it like you need to spam your X continuosly?

if you are spamming X, then you are doing something wrong

you only press X once at the start of the map.
Do you also have the bug that after map clear still ‚50+ mobs left’ are shown? If I stop loop the correct number is shown. I only encountered that with this build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional