[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

hi need help my build dont work ty
I've only just picked up the build so still learning a lot but I think your Olroth's Resolve isn't adequate. It needs to be 26% or 28% quality, and the implication from the trade link in the first post is that it can have at most 47% increased charges used, and yours has 50%

EDIT: Nope, you've gone the Replenishing Remedies approach. I'll wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to try!
Editado por útlima vez por Myrmios en 3 feb. 2023 10:02:11
Hi can someone check my build? following the 300 div pob but loop doesnt start. Is the problem the cooldown on the belt?
"
maik42 escribió:
hi need help my build dont work ty

It is good to post what issues you are having, so I don´t have to go thorugh everything:)

Replace your To Dusts so that they have 34% reduced skelle duration in total, your skeleton duration is currently in negative, which obviously won´t work.

That should get the loop going, but it will probably kill you, with your low ward - you are taking 500 life dmg per spin. Getting more ward on helmet and gloves should be trivial.

It will also kill you because of the flask uptime - your belt won´t work, you need one with reduced charges used. Even if you managed to get flask regen high enough that you would theoretically have full uptime (which you don´t), charges lost to overflow would still kill you.

"
Nekrolith escribió:
Hi can someone check my build? following the 300 div pob but loop doesnt start. Is the problem the cooldown on the belt?

Remove duration mastery at Window of Opportunity cluster - you only use that for 27% CDR breakpoint
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 3 feb. 2023 12:41:40
Hello. 4 vials do not work.

Flask Charges Gained - 91
Flask Duration - 98
Reduced Flask Charges Used - 20
Olroth's Flask Duration - 6,0
Olroth's Charges Used - 57

What should I change? Thank you

It is very strange. The four flasks in the hideout work for a while, then Kiara's flask stops working. Everything works well on the cards (all 4 vials)
Editado por útlima vez por AldorDoral en 3 feb. 2023 13:24:54
"
AldorDoral escribió:
Hello. 4 vials do not work.

Flask Charges Gained - 91
Flask Duration - 98
Reduced Flask Charges Used - 20
Olroth's Flask Duration - 6,0
Olroth's Charges Used - 57

What should I change? Thank you

It is very strange. The four flasks in the hideout work for a while, then Kiara's flask stops working. Everything works well on the cards (all 4 vials)

Kiara won´t have 100% uptime, unless you get it to higher quality, 28% should work.
If you don´t want to bother with that, just set it up to activate when full.
Thanks Cahir_aep_Ceallach .
You helped me a lot.
Finally got the build to work having issues with the flasks uptime is all going to keep trouble shooting just budget was dumb expensive on console would like to run this the rest of league see what I can make happen. Any advice on getting the flasks 100% up time?
hi Cahir_aep_Ceallach all is mess can you check my build ty i want to play this build but i dont know the way ty again
hi Cahir_aep_Ceallach all is mess can you check my build ty i want to play this build but i dont know the way ty again

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional