[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
maik42 escribió:
hi Cahir_aep_Ceallach all is mess can you check my build ty i want to play this build but i dont know the way ty again

You need at least 9% cdr.
Other than that, seems good, I would still suggest either improving ward gear, or getting more chaos resist - up to 5% should be fine.
Cahir_aep_Ceallach ty vm i try to fix it
Hi.
What does the duration mastery should do in the 27% cdr version? I played around in PoB but does not see any differences?
"
Prong007 escribió:
Hi.
What does the duration mastery should do in the 27% cdr version? I played around in PoB but does not see any differences?

It reduces the skeleton duration so that it lines up with cwdt cooldown. If you dont have it (or get the correct duration by some other way), loop will still work, but at the rate matching 9% cdr breakpoint.
PoB does not calculate this, as it assumes you are triggering spells on cooldown.
I need help doing the ring transition. I notice that a lot of the players in Poeninja are still using a level 11 Anomalous Summon Skeleton with a rare ring. How are they doing enough self damage to proc the Divergent CWDT in their Ice Spear? Am I missing something? I'm trying to find this out because it seems like you need 3 Divergent CWDTs in total for the build, but they're only using 2? Shouldn't their Ice Spear not be at full speed?
"
poe626190 escribió:
I need help doing the ring transition. I notice that a lot of the players in Poeninja are still using a level 11 Anomalous Summon Skeleton with a rare ring. How are they doing enough self damage to proc the Divergent CWDT in their Ice Spear? Am I missing something? I'm trying to find this out because it seems like you need 3 Divergent CWDTs in total for the build, but they're only using 2? Shouldn't their Ice Spear not be at full speed?

-60 chaos res, and just taking the life damage from FR. It is a complete glass cannon, because your recoup is barely dealing with damage you take, but it works.
Hi,
does it make sense to switch to a rare ring without swichting to 27% cdr? For 27% cdr still some currency missing.
I don't see that huge benefit for only the ring or do I miss something?
"
Prong007 escribió:
Hi,
does it make sense to switch to a rare ring without swichting to 27% cdr? For 27% cdr still some currency missing.
I don't see that huge benefit for only the ring or do I miss something?

The only weak dependency between those two upgrades is that running 27% CDR without manacost enchant on boots or mana recoup on ring can cause mana issues.

Benefit of the one ring upgrade is... well... the rare ring, which actually has useful stats:) Or the option to go with Nimis, and watch the world burn, because it is hilariously overpowered.

The extra gem socket from Unset also makes double curse easier, and that is a significantly larger upgrade than 27% CDR.
@Cahir_aep_Ceallach
As usual, thank you very much for your advise. Nimis sound pretty cool, and I gave it a try.

Although calculator says Loop should work, I have a hard time in maps to have ice spear in sync, with RF on not possible at all. Looks like mana usage is too high, but if i put in 2nd heartbound (which should make more dmg an therefore consums more mana) everything works fine?!
Maybe you can take a look, if I made something obvious wrong.

Edit: I've farmed the 18% mana boots enchantment, in the hideout the loop runs now good, but if I'm in a map the loops stops in most cases if I approach packs. Also tried without MoM, but this changed not much.

Edit2: I've now also tried a rare-ring with mana-recoup enchant, but still the same, as soon as I approach packs, loop totally stops. Only 2nd heartbound works, but for that I don't need the expensive gems -.-
Editado por útlima vez por Prong007 en 6 feb. 2023 11:41:06
Nvm got it working, just taking multiple swaps.
Editado por útlima vez por firenovix en 6 feb. 2023 11:47:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional