[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Bodycountindahouse escribió:
Oh,strange. I never set it to private. Should be fixed now. Character is called BodycountIce . If it doesnt work, I will post POB later. Thanks!

Okay, it works now, and my suggestion would be to just read the guide again.

Some issues I saw at first glance, not in order of severity:
- skeleton gem should be lvl 11, and have anomalous quality
- cwdt in chest should be lvl 19, cwdt in weapon lvl 20, so, just flip them
- get some chaos res to limit damage taken from FR, if you fix the previous two, -14 should be sweet spot for your current stats, but always recheck with calculator before changing gear
- mana almost fully reserved - choose just one aura, and run it with eternal blessing to make it free, loop is a manahungry beast
- life flask?!
- your flask sustain is not even close to permanent Olroth, again check with the calculator
- related to previous, you don´t even have the pathfinder ascendancy for flask sustain!
- remove the duration mastery at Window of Opportunity cluster, it is only used for 27% CDR breakpoint, and breaks the loop otherwise

There might be more, I did not go into too much detail, with all those issues there was kinda no point:)
Hey guys, build is going awesome. Appreciate it, one question though.. For some reason I run slower when I hit stuff, i have freeze immunity. Not sure why but phase run is working a treat, until I hit mobs.. then i'm running slower again. Any ideas?
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Hey guys, enjoying the build. Decided to go for some upgrades from the 15Div budget.
After these upgrades and using the calculator everything's theoretically working fine with just one issue: Ice Spear needs to catch up. FR, Freezing Pulse and Creeping Frost triggering just fine after starting the loop. But Ice Spear needs a couple to three seconds to start triggering and then everything's roses. Is this a mana issue?
"
WolfDaniels escribió:
Hey guys, enjoying the build. Decided to go for some upgrades from the 15Div budget.
After these upgrades and using the calculator everything's theoretically working fine with just one issue: Ice Spear needs to catch up. FR, Freezing Pulse and Creeping Frost triggering just fine after starting the loop. But Ice Spear needs a couple to three seconds to start triggering and then everything's roses. Is this a mana issue?

This is technically a mana issue, but is more like a feature than a bug - since recoup happens over 4s, the loop can take up to that to fully stabilize.
Since Ice spear is most expensive spell, and placed in last socket, it will only start triggering when you have enough mana left over after casting everything else.
How critical is it for the quality of the divergent cast when damage taken gems to be 20%?
"
djflyboy escribió:
How critical is it for the quality of the divergent cast when damage taken gems to be 20%?

Guess...since the only reason for you to get divergent is to lower the threshold of damage needed to cast the spells without another heartbound loop to complete the damage until whatever 3520 is normal cwdt. There is a reason why no one buys corrupted 15/17 quality div cwdt.

Good luck mathing the damage yourself :D
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 31 ene. 2023 14:14:10
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
djflyboy escribió:

Guess...since the only reason for you to get divergent is to lower the threshold of damage needed to cast the spells without another heartbound loop to complete the damage until whatever 3520 is normal cwdt. There is a reason why no one buys corrupted 15/17 quality div cwdt.

Good luck mathing the damage yourself :D

That's what I was afraid of :P

When I corrupted my CWDT it dropped the quality down to 10% :(
First off, thank you to Akshay for a build I've played 3 leagues in a row now and is absolutely the best time I've had in POE.

Second, big props to Cahir_aep_Ceallach for carrying the torch and helping so many people.

I just switched to 4 flasks, and everything is hunky dory. Wondering what I should aim for next, as I can only afford 1 DivCWDT at the moment so not quite ready for rare ring.

Let me know :)

https://pastebin.com/tyWY9EyQ

edit: oh duh, some more levels
Editado por útlima vez por grannd7 en 31 ene. 2023 21:39:46
Hello there, first thank you for this awesome build guide.
I having troubles to start the loop, I need to switch two, three or four times, is like a car with start donkey malfunction lol, if someone can help me to fix that. of course i was do some changes, in build to use only one moonstone ring.
btw I not using Righteous Fire, becouse this start problem, generally I die trying start again using Righteous Fire thanks!

POB: https://pastebin.com/0k5uaWM1
"
Panfasmaz escribió:
Hello there, first thank you for this awesome build guide.
I having troubles to start the loop, I need to switch two, three or four times, is like a car with start donkey malfunction lol, if someone can help me to fix that. of course i was do some changes, in build to use only one moonstone ring.
btw I not using Righteous Fire, becouse this start problem, generally I die trying start again using Righteous Fire thanks!

POB: https://pastebin.com/0k5uaWM1

Well.
There is a reason why you don´t run rare ring without divergents:) You are taking 600+ dmg from FR each cycle, which screws up your mana through MoM, and you can´t even fix it with chaos res, because your loop is running at the limit.

Fix is technically extremly simple, just expensive. Switch to divergents, get more ward, and get more chaos res to fix self damage.
Or, for the cheap option, go back to second heartbound.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional