[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

I wanted to get a relic with flasks, Sanctum made a gift =)
No disponible

Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
I'm hoping to finish the Simulacrum with this build. Can I get some recommendations on what I should upgrade next to get there?

POB: https://pastebin.com/emFbed4a

Thank you!
Hi,

The build is really cool. Everything works near perfect, only one challenge: the loop runs as it should until I turn on RF, Ice Spear is not triggering in sync anymore. I reduced my life to have less degen from RF and the loop seems ok again. I could also take out MoM, but I guess this would make me too squishy.

Does someone have an idea how to tackle this issue, so I can incease life again?
"
Prong007 escribió:
Hi,

The build is really cool. Everything works near perfect, only one challenge: the loop runs as it should until I turn on RF, Ice Spear is not triggering in sync anymore. I reduced my life to have less degen from RF and the loop seems ok again. I could also take out MoM, but I guess this would make me too squishy.

Does someone have an idea how to tackle this issue, so I can incease life again?

Hey, two issues, both pretty easy to fix.
- One of your flask clusters has armour on it, which gives you 622 armour. This reduces damage from Heartbounds significantly enough (aprox 13%), which won´t break your loop at your current stats, but you have less leeway that calculator makes you think.
- Once you fix that, you can fix the mana issue causing your problems by getting chaos res, you can safely go to -14 with your current life, even higher once you increase it (mana issues are caused by FR doing life damage, which through MoM drains your mana).

As a bonus point, fixing the problem will make you significantly tankier, chaos damage is a bitch:)
@Cahir_aep_Ceallach:
You are my hero, thanks for taking time looking into my char and finding the issue.
Changed as you proposed and it now runs perfect.
Got the 2 charges/3 seconds relic now, decided to use 5 flasks, any ideal for the fifth flask?
Is spell suppression the only way to up the physical ehp for this build? Is it worth investing in, or better to just go full glass cannon mode?
Hi guys,

i tried to do as the guide says but i cannot get the loop work. I turn on olroth and switch weapons and get a lot of damage, hardly survive it. Can someone tell me what i have done Wrong?

Thanks for th work
Bodycount
"
Bodycountindahouse escribió:
Hi guys,

i tried to do as the guide says but i cannot get the loop work. I turn on olroth and switch weapons and get a lot of damage, hardly survive it. Can someone tell me what i have done Wrong?

Thanks for th work
Bodycount

You did not post PoB, and your profile is private, so there is no way to check your character:)

"
Crrato escribió:
Is spell suppression the only way to up the physical ehp for this build? Is it worth investing in, or better to just go full glass cannon mode?

You would be glass cannon even with suppression:) Suppression is great for dealing with random spell hits, because halving damage while having flat shield is pretty damn strong, and ignoring bearers and similar crap feels awesome.
But you will still die the moment something manages to smack you in melee (proximity shields, whyyyyy), and attack projectiles also hurt.

Progenesis is a great way to increase survivability significantly, and you can also go full evasion once you have so much damage that losing a third of it does not matter.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 31 ene. 2023 3:12:50
Oh,strange. I never set it to private. Should be fixed now. Character is called BodycountIce . If it doesnt work, I will post POB later. Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional