[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

okay, I understand correctly, that to drop one loop ring I need 3 divergent cwdt ?
Why is it so important to keep life and chaos res in the green on the calculator? I mean i get that u ideally dont want to get damaged by the forbidden rite procs.

But i every build i see just have -60 chaos and doing like 100+million dps anyway. Is it just for survivability we try and match chaos res and life pool?
"
Pajjen escribió:
Why is it so important to keep life and chaos res in the green on the calculator? I mean i get that u ideally dont want to get damaged by the forbidden rite procs.

But i every build i see just have -60 chaos and doing like 100+million dps anyway. Is it just for survivability we try and match chaos res and life pool?

that way you won't die in sanctums or you can use mind over matter and also play less recovery rate maps.

if you don't care, then just go 100 million dps.
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 27 ene. 2023 8:11:40
I can't manage to get the large cluster in the 300 div pob,(the one with Corrosive Elements, Stormrider and Widespread Destruction) is there something else i can get?
i really need some help with the build.
First, im completly new to it and have no idea of the build, im just trying to buy/craft as close to the guide as possible but im stuck.
In theory, the loop works (at least in HO) but outside, it kills me in a sec and i dont know why.
Heres my pob https://pastebin.com/d8XcW52d

What im working on:
Buying jewels with res cause i have no idea how you get res capped with annihilating Light staff, in the pobs from the guide, theres barely res on items

i know i need somehow uberlab for last ascendency points but i doubt thats the reason why the whole build kills me atm

I also have an omniscience which i could use but i would need 300 omnicscience more to use it....no idea how i could get that much and cant figure it out from the pobs out of the guide where it comes from
Editado por útlima vez por Example257 en 27 ene. 2023 11:02:40
"
Example257 escribió:
i really need some help with the build.
First, im completly new to it and have no idea of the build, im just trying to buy/craft as close to the guide as possible but im stuck.
In theory, the loop works (at least in HO) but outside, it kills me in a sec and i dont know why.
Heres my pob https://pastebin.com/d8XcW52d

What im working on:
Buying jewels with res cause i have no idea how you get res capped with annihilating Light staff, in the pobs from the guide, theres barely res on items

i know i need somehow uberlab for last ascendency points but i doubt thats the reason why the whole build kills me atm

I also have an omniscience which i could use but i would need 300 omnicscience more to use it....no idea how i could get that much and cant figure it out from the pobs out of the guide where it comes from

Well, you dont have full Olroth uptime, and once Olroth drops, you die. You can fix that by grabbing the rest of nodes on your flask cluster.

You also dont have any recoup, and are taking 500 life dmg from FR, which will kill you even before flask charges would:)
Get recoup on the tree, and get some chaos resist - you can go up to -1 with your current setup, but always check calculator.

As for rescap - you want 2 high resist suffixes on your ward gear for starters, and probably crafted resist on each piece as well. Rest of the resist comes from flasks - either allres suffix, or bismuth, or both.

At this level of budget, forget about omni, that would be one hell of a bait.
thank you for the reply. Any idea what i can drop on the skilltree to get the points for recoup? I already dropped something for the full cluster but now im struggeling with low level, i think ill just take the 500c day4 starter pob

Edit: It works, my eyes hurt, my audio goes brrrrr and its glorious :D
Editado por útlima vez por Example257 en 27 ene. 2023 13:37:51
Can someone please help me? My pob is AquaTama/AquaGavel, this is my first time playing the game and i don't know what i should do to get stronger, would really appreciate some insight.
not sure what i did wrong. everything works fine and going good. but my damage is far worse than what is in the pob. any advice? the only slight thing i did was spec a little into power charges because i found a killer sanctified relic with +1 power and 6% inc dmg per power charge. any help would be appreciated. here is my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/yvtLxWcr
"
that way you won't die in sanctums or you can use mind over matter and also play less recovery rate maps.

if you don't care, then just go 100 million dps.

Ah ok, so its for tankiness? And u if u just wanna go full Dps, dont bother with chaos res?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional