[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi can someone check my build? Is everything ok or do i need to change something?
No disponible
i'm using this relic to cap lightn res. POB: https://pastebin.com/P3p33jwX
Thanks.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Are there specific upgrades I should make first?
I.E. should I get Awakaned GMP or switch to Divergent CWDTs?
Or is there something else I should focus on Watcher Eye etc?
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
poe626190 escribió:
How are you guys reaching the 1060 Ward? I've got my ward defense items very close to his, and past his super budget, yet I've only got 985 Ward after flask? 1060 - 985 = 75 Ward. 7/3 = 2.33 because we only have 30% effectiveness of our Wards. 75 x 2.33 = 174.75 extra Ward needed from equipment.

I don't see how that is feasibly possible unless I roll all T1 and high rolls on the current three equipment? Is that correct? Or is my math wrong, or did I miss something from the build?

You missed the defense mastery from Serpent stance cluster - it gets you 30% global defense, which is additive with global defense from Skin.

"
SteelJade escribió:
The loop stops whenever I'm inside the proximity shield of some rares. Did I do something wrong ?

Proximity shields reduce cooldown recovery rate, thus stop the loop. Either run directly at them and instakill them with spells already in the air, or weaponswap a few times.

"
mordredx escribió:
https://pastebin.com/mLa6pAjj
just completed the jump to 1 rare ring,, but for some reason,, even after getting the timing right and the quality's right. it seems to not be right.. compared to the other day at 40mil dmg...

You are losing some damage by beingat the 27% CDR breakpoint, but skele duration is setup for 9% breakpoint. Get the less duration mastery at Window of Opportunity cluster.
Also, get Arcane surge in your weapon setup, it´s free 20% more dmg.
You are also using frostbite on hit ring, but don´t have +1 curse anywhere that I can see - get whispers of doom annoint for another masive damage gain.

i got the mastery on widow now, and it solved the multiswap problem, and the rotation seems correct now.. and i do have a pandemonius with +1 curse. i guess pob didnt have it on, but the dmg seem'd low. is about right now but i plan on gettin a omni today. and changing it all again... 😅.. just recommend staying 30mil dps'ish until you want to dump all the divines because Nickle and diming it for 2 weeks blows.
regular cwdt's 20/20 & 21/20 will get you to 30mil on the cheap. divergents cwdt :19/15 "corrupted" and 20/14;atleast" are a must for 1 ring and its such a pain to get...
Besides leveling what should i do to get stronger? AquaTama/AquaGavel for pob, would really appreciate some insight, it's my first time playing this game so it's hard for me to spot what i need to do =/
Finally got it all working and having fun.

One big issue is mobs with mana drain aura which stop the loop, is there nothing can be done about these mobs? they are rare but a pain in the ass, i tried spamming weapon swap inside the shield but they usually kill me before i kill them.

Secondly, i have seen some builds just using one ring ( i have the two loop rings) but getting to one ring would be amazing. Could someone give me a tldr for how to do this?

Thanks for all the work in creating this and the help.
"
osperand66 escribió:
Finally got it all working and having fun.

One big issue is mobs with mana drain aura which stop the loop, is there nothing can be done about these mobs? they are rare but a pain in the ass, i tried spamming weapon swap inside the shield but they usually kill me before i kill them.

Secondly, i have seen some builds just using one ring ( i have the two loop rings) but getting to one ring would be amazing. Could someone give me a tldr for how to do this?

Thanks for all the work in creating this and the help.

Mana drain aura is easy - just don´t stand in the donut:) It´s not like time bubble which prevents damage from outside.

As for one ring - it´s described in the guide ("upgrades more" -> "rare ring")
Why its important to enchant Olroth's Resolve with "Reused at the end of this flask effect" instead of "Used when charges reach full" ?
"
eihou escribió:
Why its important to enchant Olroth's Resolve with "Reused at the end of this flask effect" instead of "Used when charges reach full" ?

Because "used when full" would mean losing charges due to overflow.
Besides leveling what should i do to get stronger? AquaTama/AquaGavel for pob, would really appreciate some insight, it's my first time playing this game so it's hard for me to spot what i need to do =/
I'm running 6L ice spear in chest with GMP, CWDT, cold penetration, Creeping frost and Empower lvl 3 and freezing pulse, bone chill, arcane surge, culling strike, CDWT in weapon with rf unlinked. i think thats what the written guide said to use. So if I want to upgrade dmg get awakened cold penetration (is lvl 5 or 6 a big difference or stick with lvl 5 to save currency?) and 20/20 Divergent Righteous Fire?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional