here my pob, pls help
https://pastebin.com/HB2BQF90
"
Akshay escribió:
There are many worthy relics

Cooldown, Flask charges, cold damage, Crit Multi, projectile pierce, damage etc

The Cooldown helps you run 52% cdr

No disponible

And with this, you can run all 5 flasks!

Wait,you're right with that relic I can run 5 flasks now!why I never thought of that before lmao

Thanks!
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Hi,

This looked like a fun build and i have spent quite a bit on it already. Lots still to do but run into some issues. My pob is https://pastebin.com/U3SbSrzi

I can get it work (sort of) with just the 2 flasks, i need more quality on it i know. It does trigger but it seems very slow, about 3 seconds between casts. Also it will cast both ice spear and freezing pulse at the start of the loop, but then it stops casting one (or both). Also if i use RF then i die by suicide. I think its a mana issue so crafted a reduced mana cost on neck and spent a couple of points to get some more mana.

Sorry to ask but pulling my hair out trying to figure this out, any help greatly appreciated.
Editado por útlima vez por osperand66 en 23 ene. 2023 4:36:34
I hate every single one of you posting the flask charges relic:D
After 200+ sanctums I have come to the conclusion that the relic does not exist, and everyone linking it just managed to photoshop it in game!
(if anyone wants some +power/frenzy/endu charges relics, I have something like 10 of them! Cooldown recovery? Sure, 3! Exposure relics? I vendor them!)

...ahem, rant over, I hate account bound items with ridiculously low droprate:)

"
kaka1991 escribió:
hello, I can't run in one heartbound version pls help=[
I checked poe ninja and same with them build but still cant solve the problem

3 div cwdt 20Q -25% mana cost flask -18% mana cost boots nine lives
only can run in tow heartbound version

here my pob, pls help
https://pastebin.com/HB2BQF90

I am not much of an expert with occultist version - but lvl 20 cwdt in chest won´t work, you need lvl 19 there. Remember, it gets +2 from chest, so at 22, damage needed to trigger is too high.
That should be the only issue, the self damage should be more than covered by nine lives

"
osperand66 escribió:
Hi,

This looked like a fun build and i have spent quite a bit on it already. Lots still to do but run into some issues. My pob is https://pastebin.com/U3SbSrzi

I can get it work (sort of) with just the 2 flasks, i need more quality on it i know. It does trigger but it seems very slow, about 3 seconds between casts. Also it will cast both ice spear and freezing pulse at the start of the loop, but then it stops casting one (or both). Also if i use RF then i die by suicide. I think its a mana issue so crafted a reduced mana cost on neck and spent a couple of points to get some more mana.

Sorry to ask but pulling my hair out trying to figure this out, any help greatly appreciated.

You need to fix your duration setup for skeletons - currently you are at 3,4s, so it will only loop once per that.
Simply get your minion speed to 20% quality, remove the duration mastery at Window of Opportunity cluster, and that should fix your issues.

Of course, once the loop works properly, you will just kill yourself by FR damage - get some ward on gear, and defense mastery at Serpent Stance cluster.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 23 ene. 2023 7:05:54
Hi can someone help me with the build? my pob https://pastebin.com/tgXrH5CQ.
I use this relic to almost cap ligh res
No disponible
I need to buy some jewels and 2 awakened but first i want to know if im doing it right. thanks
How important is the "18% chance to block attack damage while whielding a staff" from the weapon?
I'm found some Annihilating staff with area effect or cold damage instead of the block chance. Are those modifier better?
So i got about 30 divines saved up. Are there specific upgrades I should make first? I.E. should I get Awakaned GMP or switch to Divergent CWDTs? Or is there something else I should focus on?
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
I hate every single one of you posting the flask charges relic:D
After 200+ sanctums I have come to the conclusion that the relic does not exist, and everyone linking it just managed to photoshop it in game!
(if anyone wants some +power/frenzy/endu charges relics, I have something like 10 of them! Cooldown recovery? Sure, 3! Exposure relics? I vendor them!)

Bro I only did like less than 10 sanctum run (and I don't think I would do sanctum again ) ,and I found 2 of those flask charge I thought flask charge relic was not in category rarest comparing to 1+ charge or cooldown relic

I got this from my first sanctum run,also the reason why I reroll to wardloop
No disponible

and this I got after I play wardloop I bought it from the merchant NPC for like 600 coin ish
No disponible

Yeah account bound sucks,..for item that will be gone after league over account bound treatment is way over the top

Hope you found your flask charge relic!
Editado por útlima vez por neverknowsbestpoe en 23 ene. 2023 9:26:03
I have a sanctified relic that gives "Flasks gain a charge every 3 seconds"

Does this allow me to run all 5 flasks? If so, how do I accomplish this??? I haven't been able to get it to work.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Editado por útlima vez por SId6Niner en 23 ene. 2023 9:30:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional