[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hmm, your current setup should work fine - you are taking a bit of damage from FR, but nothing significant.
Are some spells triggering at less than full speed, after the loop stabilizes (takes 4s)? Because I don´t see anything that should cause that - but I might obviously be missing something.[/quote]

Thanks again. I changed armor to +1 gems (previous armor was +2 gems). Ice Lance and Creeping Frost started to work great. Should I change the CWDT level and go back to the old armor ( +2 ) ?
Editado por útlima vez por AldorDoral en 22 ene. 2023 8:11:25
Hi all,
Feels like a great build and I can clear T16 fine with it but I have a small problem.

If i stop killing mobs I die because my Olroth's doens´t refill quick enough, according to the calculator I should be able to keep it up but for some reason it doesn´t.

Can some1 take a look? POB: https://pastebin.com/B3zcewvd
If you see something else that I should fix please tell me:)

Thanks in advance,
TPM
"
Themasterpuppet escribió:
Hi all,
Feels like a great build and I can clear T16 fine with it but I have a small problem.

If i stop killing mobs I die because my Olroth's doens´t refill quick enough, according to the calculator I should be able to keep it up but for some reason it doesn´t.

Thanks in advance,
TPM

this is one i can actually help with.... you have a 6.00 20%Olroth's Resolve.. you need a 28% like this

and it should fix that issue
Editado por útlima vez por mordredx en 22 ene. 2023 10:28:50
"
Hi all,

Thanks in advance,
TPM

Same issue as Genusatplay few pages back. You don´t have reduced charges used on belt, and calculator assumes linear charge gain - which does not happen in reality, so charges overflow and then you dont have enough for next activation.
For full details look few pages back - but basically, get reduced flask charges used on belt (18+, ideally), and you will fix your issue.

"
mordredx escribió:

this is one i can actually help with.... you have a 6.00 Olroth's Resolve.. you need a 28% like this

Usually, this would help, but not in this case.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 22 ene. 2023 9:58:25
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
Hi all,

Thanks in advance,
TPM

Same issue as Genusatplay few pages back. You don´t have reduced charges used on belt, and calculator assumes linear charge gain - which does not happen in reality, so charges overflow and then you dont have enough for next activation.
For full details look few pages back - but basically, get reduced flask charges used on belt (18+, ideally), and you will fix your issue.

"
mordredx escribió:

this is one i can actually help with.... you have a 6.00 Olroth's Resolve.. you need a 28% like this

Usually, this would help, but not in this case.

Ah, ok thank you! Will try to craft a new belt.
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
https://pastebin.com/VumT1XhH

After playing a bit more and being level 79 now, I changed some nodes and got more passives in the skill tree and ice spear is back at half speed again, my ward went from 1116 to 970, other stats are 2025 life, 100ES, -52 chaos res, never changed gear. Any idea what's happening?

Calculaaatooor...
you leveled the cwdt in chest to 20, and it needs more damage to trigger. Change back to lvl 19 (never use higher than 19 in chest, Skin makes it 21, so enough to trigger 21 spells).

Also, with increased life, you can now use some chaos resist to reduce the self-damage from FR, up to -17 should work.
Hello, looking for a quick glance at my pob to see why my Wardloop build isn't starting with 1 Heartbound Loop and a Nimis. I know its possible to do so but I need to know what exactly is stopping my build from going when swapping to a single Wardloop. Before I start spending a bunch of divines on what I THINK might be the problem I'd like others to take a look at it.

This is my PoB https://pastebin.com/RBmu8a4C

Edit: Got it working myself, combination of things, got the loop working with divergent CWDT on HB/FR instead of normal, slow but looping. Then I ramped up speed significantly by refunding my ascendancy passive branch that gave me chaos resistance and put them on profane bloom instead. The resistance is fine when you have two heartbound loops but when you have 1, the FR self damage is much more important, and with resist it was significantly slower but still technically looping. Now I just need Nine Lives to go even faster with a less duration support on my skeles, as current problem is mana generation.
Editado por útlima vez por ShaggydogGaming en 23 ene. 2023 4:41:25
Do you have any recommendations for sanctified relics? :)
"
LordDuckiie escribió:
Do you have any recommendations for sanctified relics? :)

I'm not sure but this the one I use,might be the best for QoL at least.
No disponible
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
There are many worthy relics

Cooldown, Flask charges, cold damage, Crit Multi, projectile pierce, damage etc

The Cooldown helps you run 52% cdr

No disponible

And with this, you can run all 5 flasks!
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional