[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
KingRyjo53 escribió:
ANy of you beautiful people mind telling me what I need to do to get nimis working with one heartbound?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Ryik5kJY

(Ignore defenses, not sure why its showing that. 8 chaos is what I have)

This is occy version but I assume its the same principles. Please let me know if its different because I have no experience with CWDT ward loop builds.

This build is my new favorite but would love to incorporate nimis, but after reading into it on here I cant figure out what my issue is.

Thank you in advance :)

You need Divergent CWDTs as well as ditch the chaos res ascendancy to go down to -60. Additionally, you need to drop FR to 17 and get reduced mana costs boot enchant as well as flask
(CWDT in FR setup needs to be brought down to 14 to trigger from skellies, hence the FR at level 17)
Even with this you may have to weapon swap twice. Afaik this can only be solved by getting rid of MoM (ugh) or getting Forbidden jewels with Nine Lives.
Editado por útlima vez por n4zroth en 20 ene. 2023 17:50:18
I input my stats in calculator and get:

Flasks 4
Flask Charges Gained : 95
Flask Duration : 66
Reduced Flask Charges Used : 23
Olroth's Flask Duration : 6,4
Olroth's Charges Used : 56

Flask Status FLASKS WORK!
Flask Coefficient 1.0434285714285718

did not die for a week+ due to the end of the flask on the maps or in the labs
but in sanctum i died 3 times, last one i use shadowplay and see how olroth ended before die

calculator is lie?

edited:
hm.. but in sanctum i start loop when have charges for use Olroth, and start without full flask. mb problem in that.
Editado por útlima vez por Genusatplay en 21 ene. 2023 7:59:35
building going good, but i"m running into a problem with ''committed suicide''
and i have no idea why, although i think its something to do with flasks, but i checked the calc git hub tool and my flask say they work, is it something else?.

and if possible can some one recommend me upgrades/improvements,like is 27cd worth it? or Divergent CWDT.

https://pastebin.com/ksCubkw9

PS. i don't know how too send screen shot on here.

"
Genusatplay escribió:
I input my stats in calculator and get:

Flasks 4
Flask Charges Gained : 95
Flask Duration : 66
Reduced Flask Charges Used : 23
Olroth's Flask Duration : 6,4
Olroth's Charges Used : 56

Flask Status FLASKS WORK!
Flask Coefficient 1.0434285714285718

did not die for a week+ due to the end of the flask on the maps or in the labs
but in sanctum i died 3 times, last one i use shadowplay and see how olroth ended before die

calculator is lie?

edited:
hm.. but in sanctum i start loop when have charges for use Olroth, and start without full flask. mb problem in that.

Yeah, in Sanctum I always try to aim for a bit higher oversustain than usual, because running at similar coefficient killed me twice.
I believe the reason is as you suspect, starting the flask the moment it has enough charges, and the last needed tick of charges comes a bit too late. Both times I died to this, it happened right after the first activation ran out.
See https://pastebin.com/35FEFzcd please. Why does not it work?
"
anap911 escribió:

What issue are you having? Looking at your stats, I don´t see any glaring issues, except flask sustain and maybe mana due to socket order. Do you need to swap multiple times to get going? Or the loop does not work at all? Or do you die because Olroth runs out?

"
Xperienced_Virgin escribió:
and i have no idea why, although i think its something to do with flasks, but i checked the calc git hub tool and my flask say they work, is it something else?.

and if possible can some one recommend me upgrades/improvements,like is 27cd worth it? or Divergent CWDT.

Calculator is... unreliable with no reduced charges used on belt. Since charges get recharged in tics, not continuously (or linearly), only having 3 spare charges between useable and full is not enough, and results in wasting charges, and thus not having enough for next activation.
(if you watch the charges coming in, sometimes you get tics of over 10 charges, especially with your high charge recovery rate)
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 21 ene. 2023 16:11:50
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
anap911 escribió:

What issue are you having? Looking at your stats, I don´t see any glaring issues, except flask sustain and maybe mana due to socket order. Do you need to swap multiple times to get going? Or the loop does not work at all? Or do you die because Olroth runs out?

With the sustain of the flasks everything is fine I just change weapons, after one time it casts spells and stops.

Understood. I need to change weapons many times. Why is that?
Editado por útlima vez por anap911 en 21 ene. 2023 16:22:14
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
anap911 escribió:

"

Calculator is... unreliable with no reduced charges used on belt. Since charges get recharged in tics, not continuously (or linearly), only having 3 spare charges between useable and full is not enough, and results in wasting charges, and thus not having enough for next activation.
(if you watch the charges coming in, sometimes you get tics of over 10 charges, especially with your high charge recovery rate)
i checked PoB and it said i have 100 flask uptime and a minim 84%, but be before i had a minim of 87% wit a old belt.

and what you said seems to be true its like it misses the 10 charges gain for some reason, but i have a buddy and he also has the same belt but his has 141 flask charges gained and has a 100% flask uptime and minim 85%.

this this means you need even more charges gained or reduced charges used.
"
i checked PoB and it said i have 100 flask uptime and a minim 84%, but be before i had a minim of 87% wit a old belt.

and what you said seems to be true its like it misses the 10 charges gain for some reason, but i have a buddy and he also has the same belt but his has 141 flask charges gained and has a 100% flask uptime and minim 85%.

this this means you need even more charges gained or reduced charges used.

Switching to belt with reduced charges used should be enough.
This wouldn´t be an issue if flask charges recovered continuously, but with the mechanic being as it is, you need some wiggle room on top to not waste charges.
Due to the overflow, going with just charges gained and flask duration only works when you can always reliably fill full flask between every use.

"
anap911 escribió:

With the sustain of the flasks everything is fine I just change weapons, after one time it casts spells and stops.

Sounds like mana issues. Start by checking if bare loop works - remove weapon and chest cwdt, and start looping. If it works correctly, you isolated it to mana issue.
And to solve mana issue - start by fixing socket order, that is usually enough. Cwdt works by triggering the first socket in all items, then second, etc, so you want priority gems (FR and skelles) before any other spells.
If that is not enough, get the reduced mana cost mastery at Arcane Capacitor cluster, or reduced mana cost when hit boot enchant.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 21 ene. 2023 16:40:39
"
anap911 escribió:

"
Sounds like mana issues. Start by checking if bare loop works - remove weapon and chest cwdt, and start looping. If it works correctly, you isolated it to mana issue.
And to solve mana issue - start by fixing socket order, that is usually enough. Cwdt works by triggering the first socket in all items, then second, etc, so you want priority gems (FR and skelles) before any other spells.
If that is not enough, get the reduced mana cost mastery at Arcane Capacitor cluster, or reduced mana cost when hit boot enchant.

And how to make a socket order ?

Like this?
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por anap911 en 21 ene. 2023 17:07:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional