[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Blueshock1995 escribió:
is it possible to play a Cwdt with HH by any chance because i cant find something why not you dont get armour from HH buffs as far as i know

Not sure about HH but last week I run syhntesize map,that have random modifier that give buff from rare enemy I kill,..and the build stop working,maybe that's why I haven't see anyone using HH for this build.
When should one look to switch to Divergent Cast When damage taken? And to do the switch do you need Quality 20?
For rare ring its better for CWDT to be 12 on FR, since it guarantees FR will trigger after all skeletons have died.
Mana cost boots enchant helps

Also this setup requires using 1-3 skills, if you are casting 4 or more skills, you will need two swaps, because you run out of mana quickly in the starting.
You can go 5 skills, just swap twice. Or get reduced cost of mana. Or inspiration support.
"
warriordefense08 escribió:
When should one look to switch to Divergent Cast When damage taken? And to do the switch do you need Quality 20?

3 divergent cwdts, 18-20 quality works, as long as you know what to do
or go with 20 quality if you don't like to math

i use 14 quality , since its kinda easy and cheap.
Great build Akshay!

I'm struggling to get down to a single Heartbound ring. I'm guessing i need more Life or chaos resist, but cant really figure it out. Here is my PoB if you wouldnt mind advising me?

https://pastebin.com/RtugidSV

Kind thanks
"
Akshay escribió:
"
warriordefense08 escribió:

3 divergent cwdts, 18-20 quality works, as long as you know what to do
or go with 20 quality if you don't like to math

i use 14 quality , since its kinda easy and cheap.

Thanks!

I was watching your Video of the 'GigaTank Wardloop The Feared Kill' Can you tell me how this does against The final Sanctum boss? I assume the boss never gets a chance to go into the Red Spell storm phase?
-I am trying to determine if I should attempt to switch over to that version of the build from my current
"
ashenone escribió:
Great build Akshay!

I'm struggling to get down to a single Heartbound ring. I'm guessing i need more Life or chaos resist, but cant really figure it out. Here is my PoB if you wouldnt mind advising me?

https://pastebin.com/RtugidSV

Kind thanks

Hey, single heartbound takes lvl 21 skeletons and 3* divergent cwdt - one for skeletons (lvl 20 or 21, depending if you use natural 21 skeletons, or get empower or other source of +1 gems), one for chest (lvl20, unless you go 21 spells in chest), and one for weapon (lvl 19, to run 21 spells).
All div cwdt should ideally be at 20% qual.
Hi all, anyone have crashes issues? When there's a lot of mobs the game crashes
Thanks for the tip about skill placement in the sockets. My loop was suddenly taking so many switches to trigger and it was driving me insane. You saved my life here.
How is https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/GuiltyHawk/Oculist_fpsDropper?i=0&search=skill%3DSoulrend%2CPhantasmal-Soulrend%26item%3D!Forbidden-Flame%2CNimis able to run MoM with -60 chaos res? If I put his numbers in the calculator, the damage is far higher than his ward and should lead to immense mana problems. What am I not seeing?
If I run a similar setup myself, I am completely oom after a few casts.
Editado por útlima vez por n4zroth en 20 ene. 2023 10:10:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional