[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
n4zroth escribió:
How is https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/GuiltyHawk/Oculist_fpsDropper?i=0&search=skill%3DSoulrend%2CPhantasmal-Soulrend%26item%3D!Forbidden-Flame%2CNimis able to run MoM with -60 chaos res? If I put his numbers in the calculator, the damage is far higher than his ward and should lead to immense mana problems. What am I not seeing?
If I run a similar setup myself, I am completely oom after a few casts.

you really have to ask that guy
it could be the boots enchant or skill gem order
"
Akshay escribió:
"
n4zroth escribió:
How is https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/GuiltyHawk/Oculist_fpsDropper?i=0&search=skill%3DSoulrend%2CPhantasmal-Soulrend%26item%3D!Forbidden-Flame%2CNimis able to run MoM with -60 chaos res? If I put his numbers in the calculator, the damage is far higher than his ward and should lead to immense mana problems. What am I not seeing?
If I run a similar setup myself, I am completely oom after a few casts.

you really have to ask that guy
it could be the boots enchant or skill gem order

Thanks. I guess it's a combination of the flask and boot enchant guess I've got to do some labs sadeg.
Just switched to Omni, but found out I can't sustain righteous fire, it drains all my life and stops. Did I miss anything?
"
james13y escribió:
Just switched to Omni, but found out I can't sustain righteous fire, it drains all my life and stops. Did I miss anything?

Recoup:)
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
james13y escribió:

I followed the Omni POB, so I assume the Omni POB have the same problem?
"
james13y escribió:
"
"
james13y escribió:

I followed the Omni POB, so I assume the Omni POB have the same problem?

Which PoB? 100 div one has recoup in tree, 300 div one has recoup on helm.

I followed the Omni POB, so I assume the Omni POB have the same problem?[/quote]

Which PoB? 100 div one has recoup in tree, 300 div one has recoup on helm.[/quote]

Ah... my bad, didn't realize the helm has recoup. is Righteous fire damage physical? since the helm has 16% Physical damage taken recoup
"
james13y escribió:

Ah... my bad, didn't realize the helm has recoup. is Righteous fire damage physical? since the helm has 16% Physical damage taken recoup

recoup is only for hits, RF does not hit - but heartbound hits you for phys dmg, which then gets recouped, and thus gives you life "regen" that sustains RF and keeps you alive.
"
"
james13y escribió:

recoup is only for hits, RF does not hit - but heartbound hits you for phys dmg, which then gets recouped, and thus gives you life "regen" that sustains RF and keeps you alive.

ah got it. you guys are so smart. Thank you!
ANy of you beautiful people mind telling me what I need to do to get nimis working with one heartbound?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Ryik5kJY

(Ignore defenses, not sure why its showing that. 8 chaos is what I have)

This is occy version but I assume its the same principles. Please let me know if its different because I have no experience with CWDT ward loop builds.

This build is my new favorite but would love to incorporate nimis, but after reading into it on here I cant figure out what my issue is.

Thank you in advance :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional