[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hey Akshay, this is a great build, and I am having a blast playing it. There are two things that I would like to point out here,

1) For the budget version of the build, one should be careful not to stay for too long in temporal bubbled monsters. They have a 60%reduced cdr in the bubble and going in there will obviously break the loop, what I do is keep going in and out while spamming weapon swap and pray that the monster dies.

I am not sure how this would work once we have the 27%cdr I havent gotten to that point yet.

2) This is obvious, kill the mana siphoner guy first. It's the next worst mod after temporal bubble.

Another interesting this that I observed while playing this build is that the "Monsters remaining" count either doesn't update or takes a really long time to update. Stopping the loop by removing the helmet or by exiting the instance you can get an accurate value of number of monsters remaining.
https://pastebin.com/0zsPh9NF

🖐🙄 it works,.
1235 ward with flask running
16% cooldown recovery speed modifier

advice: PRESS 1 ASAP>!>! do not forget this step or you will instantly die.

VERY GIMICKY, you have to do alot of testing to get it right. then its just about pressing "1" before you do anything.
temporal bubble is a kill asap or run by, "will disable loop"
mana siphoning will stop the loop...
soul eaters: if you don't kill fast, will eat all your skeletons..

Editado por útlima vez por mordredx en 18 ene. 2023 23:47:28
"

Another interesting this that I observed while playing this build is that the "Monsters remaining" count either doesn't update or takes a really long time to update. Stopping the loop by removing the helmet or by exiting the instance you can get an accurate value of number of monsters remaining.

This appears to have been fixed today.
Editado por útlima vez por AlienCrimeLord en 19 ene. 2023 9:08:34
Hey,

Been following this build as a template and been upgrading it pretty far. A strange problem has appeared after upgrading to rare ring and 27% cdr setup - my loop fails to trigger during the first weapon swap and needs a few swaps to get going. I have no idea how or why this happens, maybe it has something to do with the lvl 21 anomalous summon skeletons setup or some such?

I have tried mostly everything to fix it - pumping up hp, pumping up mana, doing both, changing cast speed, changing cooldown recovery, removing the rare ring and putting back two hearbound loops, getting more mana and life recoup, downgrading gem levels etc etc and everything I try seems to make the loop work even worse requiring more and more weapon swaps to fully get going. This problem is amplified if righteous fire is on.

I would appreciate it if someone who understands more about wardlooping could go through my pob and see if there are some obvious glaring mistakes in there. I have been troubleshooting it for a few days now and haven't gotten anywhere with it. Or is it just a "feature" of higher end wardloop builds where you start sacrificing qol for more damage?

Thanks in advance.

My pob: https://pobb.in/yRi_-oYo9TdN
"
Tuhoaja escribió:
Hey,

Been following this build as a template and been upgrading it pretty far. A strange problem has appeared after upgrading to rare ring and 27% cdr setup - my loop fails to trigger during the first weapon swap and needs a few swaps to get going. I have no idea how or why this happens, maybe it has something to do with the lvl 21 anomalous summon skeletons setup or some such?

I have tried mostly everything to fix it - pumping up hp, pumping up mana, doing both, changing cast speed, changing cooldown recovery, removing the rare ring and putting back two hearbound loops, getting more mana and life recoup, downgrading gem levels etc etc and everything I try seems to make the loop work even worse requiring more and more weapon swaps to fully get going. This problem is amplified if righteous fire is on.

I would appreciate it if someone who understands more about wardlooping could go through my pob and see if there are some obvious glaring mistakes in there. I have been troubleshooting it for a few days now and haven't gotten anywhere with it. Or is it just a "feature" of higher end wardloop builds where you start sacrificing qol for more damage?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried without MoM node?

Editado por útlima vez por AlienCrimeLord en 19 ene. 2023 10:25:22
"
AlienCrimeLord escribió:
"
Tuhoaja escribió:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it seems to help marginally (as in once every ~20 tries the loop works with one try) but still requires multiple weapon swaps to get the loop going.
Editado por útlima vez por Tuhoaja en 19 ene. 2023 10:38:58
"
Tuhoaja escribió:
"
AlienCrimeLord escribió:
"
Tuhoaja escribió:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it seems to help marginally (as in once every ~20 tries the loop works with one try) but still requires multiple weapon swaps to get the loop going.

I don't know how much this matters but from the OP.
Under rare ring setup.

"
Gloves/Boots
Forbidden rite 1 + Normal CWDT 12

Your CWDT is 1. Not sure if this makes a difference, just trying to find differences from the OP.
Never played the rare ring set up.

Have you tried "reduce mana cost of skills" mastery under arcane capacitor?

Editado por útlima vez por AlienCrimeLord en 19 ene. 2023 10:53:47
"
Tuhoaja escribió:
"
AlienCrimeLord escribió:
"
Tuhoaja escribió:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like typical mana issue.
Try testing with just bare loop - remove cwdt in chest and weapon. If it starts up properly then, it was mana issue.

If it is that, you can do a few fixes - reduced mana cost when hit boots enchant, reduced mana cost mastery at Arcane Capacitor cluster, and fixing socket order.
(socket order by itself would probably be enough - you have non-essential expensive spells higher in prio than skeles/FR)

"
AlienCrimeLord escribió:

Your CWDT is 1. Not sure if this makes a difference, just trying to find differences from the OP.
Never played the rare ring set up.

Have you tried "reduce mana cost of skills" mastery under arcane capacitor?

1 or 12 does not matter - only reason for 12 is that it is the maximum you can use with one heartbound setup, useful when you are triggering something else with that cwdt.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 19 ene. 2023 11:22:03
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:

(socket order by itself would probably be enough - you have non-essential expensive spells higher in prio than skeles/FR)

Thank you, this was the problem. I didn't even know this mechanic existed. Recolored my gear and the problem is gone.

Thanks a bunch!
is it possible to play a Cwdt with HH by any chance because i cant find something why not you dont get armour from HH buffs as far as i know

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional