[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Build is working pretty good but still getting 1 tapped in t16s, making it hard to level up past 93.

Can anyone take a look and let me know some Upgrades I can make? I also feel like my Damage is a tad low, as I have been killed by the final boss of sanctum three times in a row now.

Also, is it possible to do 5 way carries with Ward gear or would i have to swap out of all of it and get Life + Chaos resistance?

Character name YNWA

SO I fixed everything you said I believe. I need my last ascendency to keep it going cause I can loop only with flasks up but I don't get my flask charges back naturally.

Is there any other issues that you see? When I put my info in the calculator it says Yes to loop and yes to ward> FR damage. I think it's not having the pathfinder ascendency now.
"
Bomazon escribió:
SO I fixed everything you said I believe. I need my last ascendency to keep it going cause I can loop only with flasks up but I don't get my flask charges back naturally.

Is there any other issues that you see? When I put my info in the calculator it says Yes to loop and yes to ward> FR damage. I think it's not having the pathfinder ascendency now.

...pathfinder ascendancy is mandatory, obviously. I didn´t even notice that, because I was just looking at loop-breaking issues.
You are also not getting any flask charges, because you have 5 flasks equipped, thus Traitor does nothing.
Two flaks clusters as per guide are also mandatory, I suggest checking the budget PoB linked in the guide for placement and large cluster setup. Or, maybe, just reading the guide again:)
If you don´t want to respec to free up points for pathfinder ascendancy before lab, if you go with 2 flasks (after getting the clusters), Traitor should be enough to sustain them.

"
warriordefense08 escribió:
Build is working pretty good but still getting 1 tapped in t16s, making it hard to level up past 93.

Can anyone take a look and let me know some Upgrades I can make? I also feel like my Damage is a tad low, as I have been killed by the final boss of sanctum three times in a row now.

Also, is it possible to do 5 way carries with Ward gear or would i have to swap out of all of it and get Life + Chaos resistance?

Character name YNWA

Well, first step I suggest would be to get the loop working at full speed:) Change level of your cwdt in chest to 19, and you will pretty much double your damage.

as for easy upgrades:
- use eternal blessing for Hatred - you are not using any other reservation, so there is no reason to run it on mana, when you can have it for free, and thus increase your EHP from MoM
- get lvl 20 arcane surge, you are using lvl 1 for some reason. Easy +15% dps
- get a large cluster with Stormrider to enable power charges - another easy +30% more dps (unless I missed some way of generating them you have)
- get the Infused Flesh recoup node, since you pathed right to it, even taking the 2 small nodes before it!
- cap resistances, unless PoB is lying to me, you have 56% cold and 62% lightning...

As for carries - you don´t have to swap aut of all ward gear, but you need to get the reequired life and chaos resist somehow - just change chest to Kaom, grab some life nodes, get an amulet with chaos resist and annoint One with Evil on that, etc.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 18 ene. 2023 11:00:18
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
Bomazon escribió:

...pathfinder ascendancy is mandatory, obviously. I didn´t even notice that, because I was just looking at loop-breaking issues.
You are also not getting any flask charges, because you have 5 flasks equipped, thus Traitor does nothing.
Two flaks clusters as per guide are also mandatory, I suggest checking the budget PoB linked in the guide for placement and large cluster setup. Or, maybe, just reading the guide again:)
If you don´t want to respec to free up points for pathfinder ascendancy before lab, if you go with 2 flasks (after getting the clusters), Traitor should be enough to sustain them.

"
warriordefense08 escribió:

Character name YNWA

Well, first step I suggest would be to get the loop working at full speed:) Change level of your cwdt in chest to 19, and you will pretty much double your damage.

as for easy upgrades:
- use eternal blessing for Hatred - you are not using any other reservation, so there is no reason to run it on mana, when you can have it for free, and thus increase your EHP from MoM
- get lvl 20 arcane surge, you are using lvl 1 for some reason. Easy +15% dps
- get a large cluster with Stormrider to enable power charges - another easy +30% more dps (unless I missed some way of generating them you have)
- get the Infused Flesh recoup node, since you pathed right to it, even taking the 2 small nodes before it!
- cap resistances, unless PoB is lying to me, you have 56% cold and 62% lightning...

As for carries - you don´t have to swap aut of all ward gear, but you need to get the reequired life and chaos resist somehow - just change chest to Kaom, grab some life nodes, get an amulet with chaos resist and annoint One with Evil on that, etc.

--Holy smokes the lvl 19 is incredible. Thank you, for all the tips! Gonna work on getting the other ones updated now as well
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
Bomazon escribió:

Thanks for the help!

The reason I had two life flask cause my friend was running me through uber lab but we failed so yea. But I will work on the cluster jewels! Thanks!
Just want to share my footage been enjoying this build this past few weeks

[ POE 3.20 ] WARDLOOP testing THE FEARED 146% Quantity
https://youtu.be/907cBzDYVfc
[ POE 3.20 ] WARDLOOP testing Simulacrum 30
https://youtu.be/05WScnnavMA
[ POE 3.20 ] WARDLOOP testing Uber Cortex
https://youtu.be/GW7ihS8zTg4

POB : https://pastebin.com/wqBpg7s6

and this the relic that make me trying out Wardloop build :D
No disponible

Thanks for sharing the build!
Editado por útlima vez por neverknowsbestpoe en 18 ene. 2023 13:43:45
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Is anyone facing problems clearing sanctum with this build? Sometimes I die between instances that resets my flask charges causing me not being able to turn them on immediately. Then I just get one shotted by a guard.
"
JavierZombieee escribió:
Is anyone facing problems clearing sanctum with this build? Sometimes I die between instances that resets my flask charges causing me not being able to turn them on immediately. Then I just get one shotted by a guard.

you have a minute of invulnerability when you enter a room. Just wait for flask charges before doing anything:)
Hi

I just made the change to a rare ring with divergent cwdt setup and now my loop doesn't work. It should work according to the calculator so I don't really know what the problem is.

Can anyone please help?

https://pastebin.com/BuLKY7EQ
"
BuNdOzZz escribió:
Hi

I just made the change to a rare ring with divergent cwdt setup and now my loop doesn't work. It should work according to the calculator so I don't really know what the problem is.

Can anyone please help?

https://pastebin.com/BuLKY7EQ

Get second insanity weapon - with one ring, just one won´t start loop with your setup.
(3 minions from wand only deal 1260 dmg, your cwdt for FR takes more to trigger)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional