[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
BuNdOzZz escribió:
Hi

I just made the change to a rare ring with divergent cwdt setup and now my loop doesn't work. It should work according to the calculator so I don't really know what the problem is.

Can anyone please help?

https://pastebin.com/BuLKY7EQ

Get second insanity weapon - with one ring, just one won´t start loop with your setup.
(3 minions from wand only deal 1260 dmg, your cwdt for FR takes more to trigger)

I tried this aswell and it still doesn't work, it goes for one rotation of all triggers and then stops.
Hey so i invested some div these days into the build and tried to make it work with rare ring.. but the only way it run on full speed is when i have this setup... according to the guide its completly wrong tho :

So lvl 22 div cwdt in body and normal lvl 20 in anomalous skelli setup ...

to start the loop thisw ay i need to switch some times between weapons but then its running....

Normal setup (without rare ring like in guide) works perfect... just the one loop ring bricks it somehow...
Editado por útlima vez por Obermaster10 en 18 ene. 2023 15:14:37
Any advice on dealing with temporal proximity shield monsters? Everytime one of those touchs my character it disables the loop.
"
BuNdOzZz escribió:
"
"
BuNdOzZz escribió:
Hi

I just made the change to a rare ring with divergent cwdt setup and now my loop doesn't work. It should work according to the calculator so I don't really know what the problem is.

Can anyone please help?

Get second insanity weapon - with one ring, just one won´t start loop with your setup.
(3 minions from wand only deal 1260 dmg, your cwdt for FR takes more to trigger)

I tried this aswell and it still doesn't work, it goes for one rotation of all triggers and then stops.

Interesting - because as far as I can see, it should work with 2 insanity weapons.
Any chance you just run out of mana? You can test by removing cwdt in chest and weapon, and if loop works then, it was mana issue.
Why I think it might be so - your socket priority is set up so that both freezing pulse and creeping frost try to cast before skeletons/FR, so you just might be getting your mana drained before loop stabilizes.

"
Obermaster10 escribió:
Hey so i invested some div these days into the build and tried to make it work with rare ring.. but the only way it run on full speed is when i have this setup... according to the guide its completly wrong tho :

to start the loop thisw ay i need to switch some times between weapons but then its running....

Normal setup (without rare ring like in guide) works perfect... just the one loop ring bricks it somehow...

Why do you think this trigger setup is incorrect? Only "wrong" thing is cwdt level in chest, which could be 19, but other than that it is correct. 19 cwdt in chest would allow you to run more chaos res, which would help with starting loop - less mana issues from FR draining your mana.
(and socket priority, which would help slightly too - get the skelles and FR to the first socket in their item)
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 18 ene. 2023 15:23:35
Anyone have crashes issues? When there's a lot of mobs the game crashes
"
Obermaster10 escribió:

Hi, thanks for the reply. It works now after switching to normal 20 cwdt with skeletons (still works with 19 divergent in body after a few weapon swaps).
Interesting - because as far as I can see, it should work with 2 insanity weapons.
Any chance you just run out of mana? You can test by removing cwdt in chest and weapon, and if loop works then, it was mana issue.
Why I think it might be so - your socket priority is set up so that both freezing pulse and creeping frost try to cast before skeletons/FR, so you just might be getting your mana drained before loop stabilizes.[/quote]

Hi thanks for the help, it worked after switching to normal cwdt in the skeleton setup. It just takes a few more weapon swaps to get it going.
"
"
BuNdOzZz escribió:

"
Obermaster10 escribió:

Why do you think this trigger setup is incorrect? Only "wrong" thing is cwdt level in chest, which could be 19, but other than that it is correct. 19 cwdt in chest would allow you to run more chaos res, which would help with starting loop - less mana issues from FR draining your mana.
(and socket priority, which would help slightly too - get the skelles and FR to the first socket in their item)

Thought so cause the guide says div cdwt setup for skellis ... when i do this tho the loop does not start
"
Obermaster10 escribió:
"

Thought so cause the guide says div cdwt setup for skellis ... when i do this tho the loop does not start

For your current setup, both are correct options. You will need to change skeleton cwdt to divergent when you get more chaos resist, or less life.

Just to make sure - when you are saying it does not work with div cwdt, you are testing with 20 div cwdt in skele setup, and 19 div cwdt in chest, correct? And not, perhaps, 20 div cwdt in skele setup and 20 normal cwdt in chest, wich would obviously not work.
"
BuNdOzZz escribió:
"
"
BuNdOzZz escribió:
Hi

Can anyone please help?

I think your chaos res is a little too high mines sitting at -48% with level 3 FR and its working fine
Editado por útlima vez por xkofnxvenge64x en 18 ene. 2023 16:03:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional