[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
SId6Niner escribió:
I have a sanctified relic that gives "Flasks gain a charge every 3 seconds"

Does this allow me to run all 5 flasks? If so, how do I accomplish this??? I haven't been able to get it to work.

no, but it helps you remove points from flask nodes.
you want the 2, not the 1

use this
https://instacalc.com/56166
Damn...well, looks like I need to grind more sanctum.

I wonder if it's possible if I roll reduced flask charges used on the magic flasks I have?
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
"
SId6Niner escribió:

Does this allow me to run all 5 flasks? If so, how do I accomplish this??? I haven't been able to get it to work.

Technically, you can run 5 flasks even without the relic - I got it running fine. It´s just that the investment is not worth it, but it might be with the relic.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
SId6Niner escribió:

Technically, you can run 5 flasks even without the relic - I got it running fine. It´s just that the investment is not worth it, but it might be with the relic.

What specific investment would be required to run 5 flasks with a 1 charge relic?
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
"
SId6Niner escribió:
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
SId6Niner escribió:

What specific investment would be required to run 5 flasks with a 1 charge relic?

When I did the math, it was around 110% charges gained and duration, assuming 20% reduced on belt and perfect Olroth. So, basically, 2 flask clusters even with god-tier belt and jewels, which is... annoying.
Hey so im pretty much done with the upgrade section in a basic way.. belt and ring and ward gear could be better but its all working... did not switch to omni yet tho cause i want to know what the best way to progress the build is right now. I have like 50 divines. thinking about switching to soulrend jsut for the cat meme but what else is doable this league? Also interested in shild/one hand setup... Any tips or anything wrong with my build so far?

https://pastebin.com/CvWdj0Mj

Thx
https://pastebin.com/mLa6pAjj
just completed the jump to 1 rare ring,, but for some reason,, even after getting the timing right and the quality's right. it seems to not be right.. compared to the other day at 40mil dmg...
The loop stops whenever I'm inside the proximity shield of some rares. Did I do something wrong ?
How are you guys reaching the 1060 Ward? I've got my ward defense items very close to his, and past his super budget, yet I've only got 985 Ward after flask? 1060 - 985 = 75 Ward. 7/3 = 2.33 because we only have 30% effectiveness of our Wards. 75 x 2.33 = 174.75 extra Ward needed from equipment.

I don't see how that is feasibly possible unless I roll all T1 and high rolls on the current three equipment? Is that correct? Or is my math wrong, or did I miss something from the build?
"
poe626190 escribió:
How are you guys reaching the 1060 Ward? I've got my ward defense items very close to his, and past his super budget, yet I've only got 985 Ward after flask? 1060 - 985 = 75 Ward. 7/3 = 2.33 because we only have 30% effectiveness of our Wards. 75 x 2.33 = 174.75 extra Ward needed from equipment.

I don't see how that is feasibly possible unless I roll all T1 and high rolls on the current three equipment? Is that correct? Or is my math wrong, or did I miss something from the build?

You missed the defense mastery from Serpent stance cluster - it gets you 30% global defense, which is additive with global defense from Skin.

"
SteelJade escribió:
The loop stops whenever I'm inside the proximity shield of some rares. Did I do something wrong ?

Proximity shields reduce cooldown recovery rate, thus stop the loop. Either run directly at them and instakill them with spells already in the air, or weaponswap a few times.

"
mordredx escribió:
https://pastebin.com/mLa6pAjj
just completed the jump to 1 rare ring,, but for some reason,, even after getting the timing right and the quality's right. it seems to not be right.. compared to the other day at 40mil dmg...

You are losing some damage by beingat the 27% CDR breakpoint, but skele duration is setup for 9% breakpoint. Get the less duration mastery at Window of Opportunity cluster.
Also, get Arcane surge in your weapon setup, it´s free 20% more dmg.
You are also using frostbite on hit ring, but don´t have +1 curse anywhere that I can see - get whispers of doom annoint for another masive damage gain.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 24 ene. 2023 5:58:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional