[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Pajjen escribió:
"
that way you won't die in sanctums or you can use mind over matter and also play less recovery rate maps.

if you don't care, then just go 100 million dps.

Ah ok, so its for tankiness? And u if u just wanna go full Dps, dont bother with chaos res?

The builds with no chaos res and massive dps are either for bossing (if the boss is dead before it can do anything, why bother with defense?), or bragging on ninja. It is unplayable for general mapping.

"
LogicalFear2001 escribió:
not sure what i did wrong. everything works fine and going good. but my damage is far worse than what is in the pob. any advice? the only slight thing i did was spec a little into power charges because i found a killer sanctified relic with +1 power and 6% inc dmg per power charge. any help would be appreciated. here is my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/yvtLxWcr

Put it in the calculator, and you will see you are skipping triggers because of too high chaos res.
For your current setup, maximum for working loop is 4%, you have 55%:)
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 28 ene. 2023 4:49:09
Hi, I'm trying this build for the first time, but I'm dying a lot with suicide!
I'm following all the advice, check the tree, the calculator flask, the gem level and all the stuff, but I can't play.
Where I'm wrong?

https://pastebin.com/CwGjbasZ
"
Magus45 escribió:
Hi, I'm trying this build for the first time, but I'm dying a lot with suicide!
I'm following all the advice, check the tree, the calculator flask, the gem level and all the stuff, but I can't play.
Where I'm wrong?

https://pastebin.com/CwGjbasZ

I assume you have life recoup on sanc relic? If not, you have no way to recover life.

But that is not what is killing you - you need reduced flask charges used on belt. You are dying because Olroth drops, and that happens because while in theory you have enough flask sustain, in reality charges are not granted linearly, and you only have 4 charges wiggle room before charges start overflowing.
If you get the recomended belt (at least 18% reduced charges used), it will fix the issue.
Greetings! Thank you for the build and such a large-scale work on it. It's amazing.

1. I can't start the loop by changing weapons. First I need to use Olroth and while it's working I'm changing weapons. If I change weapons without starting Olroth, it often kills me. Does the need to pre-launch the flask before changing weapons mean that I have some problems or is this nuance simply not displayed in the build description?

2. If I run a loop in h/o, sometimes everything works, even if I wait a few minutes. Sometimes Olroth stops recharging and everything continues to work in a stripped-down form - without this flask. If I stop hitting mobs on the map, I die in about 15 seconds. Therefore, for example, I have to collect legion loot by first disabling the loop. Is this normal or did I make a mistake somewhere? the calculator shows that everything is OK with me, but I would like to understand what prevents Olroth from recharging indefinitely. I am grateful in advance for any help.

https://pobb.in/DNvpDhsSfLyJ
Editado por útlima vez por Mirinoy en 29 ene. 2023 4:27:01
"
Mirinoy escribió:
Greetings! Thank you for the build and such a large-scale work on it. It's amazing.

1. I can't start the loop by changing weapons. First I need to use Olroth and while it's working I'm changing weapons. If I change weapons without starting Olroth, it often kills me. Does the need to pre-launch the flask before changing weapons mean that I have some problems or is this nuance simply not displayed in the build description?

2. If I run a loop in h/o, sometimes everything works, even if I wait a few minutes. Sometimes Olroth stops recharging and everything continues to work in a stripped-down form - without this flask. If I stop hitting mobs on the map, I die in about 15 seconds. Therefore, for example, I have to collect legion loot by first disabling the loop. Is this normal or did I make a mistake somewhere? the calculator shows that everything is OK with me, but I would like to understand what prevents Olroth from recharging indefinitely. I am grateful in advance for any help.

https://pobb.in/DNvpDhsSfLyJ

Hey, having Olroth up is a requirement to start loop - otherwise, you just die, as you noted. Permanent ward is the main feature of the build, and what makes it work:)

The reason it works in hideout without Olroth up is just because you can´t die there.
As for your flask sustain issues - remove that silly life flask you have equiped, and you will have 100% uptime. Remember, Traitor gives you flask charges per empty flask slot, so just having the life flask there and not using it still reduces your charge gain.
And with the recoup going, there really is no need to ever use life flask on this build.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:

Hey, having Olroth up is a requirement to start loop - otherwise, you just die, as you noted. Permanent ward is the main feature of the build, and what makes it work:)

The reason it works in hideout without Olroth up is just because you can´t die there.
As for your flask sustain issues - remove that silly life flask you have equiped, and you will have 100% uptime. Remember, Traitor gives you flask charges per empty flask slot, so just having the life flask there and not using it still reduces your charge gain.
And with the recoup going, there really is no need to ever use life flask on this build.

Once again, I am convinced that everything is quite simple - you need to be attentive to details and avoid amateur activities where you do not understand.

I am very grateful for your help.
No, even after removing the health flask, I continued to die. As I found out after observing the deaths, the ward fluctuated randomly and took two values of 886 and 1141. It turned out that the brutal restrain periodically gave the Achemist genious buff, which enhanced the effect of Olroth. And instead of a 70% reduction in ward, I got an even bigger reduction. As a result, there was not enough ward and I was dying.
Is there anything against mobs with Prox shield (the one that slows you down) it always breaks my loop, pretty annoying to handle
"
Example257 escribió:
Is there anything against mobs with Prox shield (the one that slows you down) it always breaks my loop, pretty annoying to handle

Get more dps and just dash through the bubble. Mob will die and your loop should not even break.
how is this build living, or we just kill everything before we die? just ehp is so low but i watched showcases and sim 30 and 100% deli maps looks so easy with it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional