[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi all, I'm in need of a bit of help too.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/jbCmydA7

My budget is extremely low and I had to make some adjustments, but the loop is working and I'm clearing T16 juiced maps without much hassle.

During heavy rare or boss fights sometimes my mana drops too low, the loop stops and I die, but maybe the cause is my garbage gear and that would be acceptable.
Yet, there are occasions when my loop seems to desync and I "commit suicide" (like once every 10 minutes or so, even without any mob around and while I'm AFK). I don't understand how it happens, but it does.

I know I'm not resistance capped yet and my ward doesn't reach big numbers, I'm working on it, but my budget is limited and my options too.

May I kindly ask for help with an analysis of my weak points and which are my next improvement options?

Many thanks for your time and the great guide and tips!
Congrats for build of the week my dude !
very nice build akshay bhai
Well, thanks! Also thanks to everyone in the Discord server, they give a lot of ideas and help everyone.
Great build and guide Akshay, and well done on your feature!

I've one question, and i've probably misread somewhere. Does this build absolutely need Divergent CWDT? Or are standard CWDT fine?
I've seen a conflict/mix of Divergent and normal depending on various versions you provide.

Thanks! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Converge57 en 13 oct. 2022 8:07:54
The budget version uses normal cwdt
you will need to use 2 heartbound loop rings.
"
Akshay escribió:
The budget version uses normal cwdt
you will need to use 2 heartbound loop rings.

Great, thank you for confirming for me so quickly, Akshay! I'll hopefully start on levelling this build soon :)
Btw this is second time i finish 30th wave in simulacrum using the glass cannon version of the build. I means i started with the guide, which is pretty useful to have a starting point for a working loop.

Simply have to stay a bit away from the very mass and to lounge walls, then it's a lot better than "tank version" because enemies are dying fast enough while increasing the reward:

Spoiler

Think about it before trying a tanky version.
Editado por útlima vez por Universalis en 13 oct. 2022 16:42:52
Hello!

Working on my Ward Looper and have a question. I am using the 27% cooldown setup and the Loop is working, but Ice Spear seems to only cast 50% of the time, while all other skills are casting at the same time as Summon Skelly. Was just curious if this is normal, or maybe I have something setup incorrectly. I know I have an empty jewel slot and some unused skills, still figuring those out.

https://pastebin.com/n85QTdZG
From your PoB it seems you are short 37 HP for the cwdt in one pass.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional